“Very Comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The rooms are very clean and comfortable. And believe me, I am somewhat critical when it comes to hotels, I expect cleanliness!!! But I have zero complaints on this one. Also, the hotel lobby is beautiful and very nice. In summary: We had a very comfortable stay and did not experience any problems at all. I loved it!!.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Our recent stay at this hotel was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice - it is an additional charge, but we enjoyed it.
The room was clean, comfortable - my only complaint it the bathroom door seemed large and awkwardly placed.
I would definitely stay here again. The price is a bit higher than others, but we felt it was worth the extra.
Parking lot a little hard to get in/out.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel twice now, and it is the only hotel we stay at when we visit Hattiesburg. It is flawlessly clean and the staff is always very polite. The beds are adjustable and the air conditioner is freezing cold.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is the worst service. All the tables were dirty. No clean plates or bowls. Servers were only concerned about their phones and doing as little as possible. The worst part is the front desk didn't even care or do anything about it. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Wgjones1
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at this Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms were quiet, and spotless. The breakfast was amazing. All of the employees were so nice and accommodating. I wanted to check in early, and Tony called Housekeeping to check if my rooms were ready. He didn't have to do that for me. It was such a nice gesture. We will stay there again!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I loved staying at this Hilton Garden Inn. The lobby and breakfast area are large and beautiful. My room was unusually large with a separate sitting room and two tvs! All of the staff were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great Hotel and friendly staff. Bed was clean and soft, and the towels were clean to the smell (unlike some over hotels). I would definitely stay here again, just wish that breakfast was included in the cost of the room. But overall, the best hotel in the Hattiesburg area, by far.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple