Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Hattiesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness travelerindoor poolfitness centerbreakfast was delicioushot tubbusiness triprestaurants and shoppingroom was cleanup to dateexcellent customer servicevery nice staystaff was very friendlyfree breakfastwill stay there againenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We were welcomed and check in was quick and easy. The room was clean and adequate. We didn't have time to use the pool or hot tub but wish we could have.
Only draw back, no complimentary breakfast, however a full breakfast was available for purchase. All in all a very pleasant stay. I was a guest of my daughter this trip and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: stay at the end of the halls to avoid the elevator and ice machines
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Awesome service, room and amenities!!!! The only place to stay in Hattiesburg!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Even though they do not have a free breakfast that everyone wants, the staff and rooms made up for it. I had reserved 3 rooms, but upon arrival, discovered that my reservation was not correct. The manager, Michael McCullar, was so very nice and worked everything out. The other staff at the front desk were also very friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate and everything worked. We used the pool and it was very clean. We stayed here for 2 nights. There was 12 people and 2 small children in my party, and everyone commented on how very nice the accommodations were. It made it worth the extra $$$.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Checkin clerk told me he was out of rooms for the government rate until I started to walkout. He then miraculously had an 'extra' room. The room was nice but the spa bath had only one working jet so it wasn't even worth the time to fill it up. Then came the morning surprise. That wonderful breakfast bar he told me all about was $8.95. No thanks. Even the dump hotels have free continental. What a disappointment. We will be coming back through hattiesburg next week and definitely will not be staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank la3musketeers
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I stayed at this location with my family. We had car trouble and Deena allowed us to check in early. Which was nice because we had our child with us. The staff was awesome. They were courteous and went beyond there duties to make sure we had a great stay. The American grill staff (Kim and Jennifer) were excellent, they were always askin and makin sureb if we need anything. They brought food to us and interacted with my family. My husband and Ross the bartender became friends because they were football fans. The room was great and spatious, bathroom had a double sink and i loved that because me and husband didnt have to fight over the sink. House keeping was awesome also..Me and my family will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family