All reviews room was clean continental breakfast night's sleep we've stayed recommend this hotel convenient location one night stay desk university
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

We've stayed here before and that was why I didn't hesitate to book again. The parking lot is a challenge when you have a large vehicle or a trailer, but I booked it anyway. The man we were told was the manager helped us get the truck and trailer turned around in the tiny parking lot. The lady at the desk wasn't very chatty/friendly, but whatever. I had just spent 9 hours in the truck. I was just glad to out of it. The lady asked if I wanted to charge the room to the card I booked with and I said no. My husband HANDED her a different card and she did her thing. We went along out merry way to the room. It was adequate. Nothing fancy, a little tired, but it seemed clean. It smelled a little musty, but turned on the AC and all was well shortly. We did not hang around for breakfast the next morning. I did not have high hopes for what awaited. 2 days later I was checking my bank balance and guess what was charged to the card I told her NOT to charge to? Fortunately, we don't seem to have been charged on the card the desk clerk took from my husband's hands, but what exactly did she do with that card if she didn't run it????
I've taken this hotel off my list of places to stay in Hattiesburg. There are plenty of other places to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
DAYSINNH1, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your stay! We apologize for any issues you experienced during your stay, and we will use your comments to help improve our overall experience. We hope you choose us again for any future visits to Hattiesburg!

Reviewed March 14, 2019

The room was fine except for
• the A/C not working
• the bathtub dripping (I used a towel to keep it quiet)
• The faint smell of cigarette smoke in my non-smoking room
• Loud drip from the upstairs A/C hitting the window seal
• The side door was unlocked all night
• The love seat and chair needed to be replaced/cleaned/reupholstered.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Convenient location, easily checked in, clean room, comfortable bed. No complaints about my accommodations. Excellent choice for $. I did not eat the breakfast, it is a small area and not that great of choices.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYSINNH1, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your stay. We hope you choose us again the next time you visit Hattiesburg!

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

This establishment has average review of 4?!
VERY inaccurate based on our experience!
There were only 2 non-smokings available, both jacuzzi rooms. So we opted. Jacuzzi water was NASTY AND BROWN. Mgmt said room is vacant mostly. So we flushed out twice.... full jacuzzi filled/emptied twice... still nasty. Discolored and chunks of nasty. Mgmt offers low discount after phoned.
Then the fire alarm chirps from low battery keeping me awake. Then the shower plug partially operates so insufficient pressure routed to shower. Then THE AIR CONDITIONING UNIT WILL NOT TURN ON. Of course the manager says its working fine? He obviously hasnt been in this room and used/tried it.
Never again. This owner should risk losing franchise. I will address a letter to Days Inn Corporate.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DAYSINNH1, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2018

The room had been updated, new carpet and bed spread. The room had a humidity problem-everything felt a little damp. But did not smell. The bed was very uncomfortable and with few pillows. Could not rest well on the very hard bed-like sleeping on the boxsprings. The room was clean. I think it was overpriced for a double room (not a suite even though they called it that, just two joining rooms). Breakfast was what you would expect from a continental breakfast...only problem was it was not restocked. After items were gone that was it. If you get a better bed, it would be a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYSINNH1, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay! We apologize for any issues you experienced during you. and we will use your comments to help improve our overall experience. We hope you choose us again for any future visits to Hattiesburg!