“Pleasant stay”

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife and I travel with a lot of baggage. The day time desk clerk was very helpful in switching our reserved room to the first floor at the last minute. Overall, I found the room clean, quiet and restful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I will never stay at a Days Inn after this experience. First off, there were dead cockroaches in my room that housekeeping did not clean up, complained to managment still was not cleaned after multiple complaints. I had to clean them myself. I stayed 4 days, only on the last day was my room fully cleaned the rest of the stay my room was never vacuumed, the bed was made once and I went to the front desk twice to get clean towels and asked for the dirty ones to be taken. My card was charged at check in, once I called and complained charge was taken off, two weeks later a random charge went on my card, charge came off and the full amount was charged again a day later. All around this was an awful experience on a weekend where my hotel should have been the least of my concerns, having to go to the front desk every day, multiple times a day ruins a vacation to say the least.

Room Tip: All rooms were poorly maintained, I knew three other couples at the hotel and each person had a comp...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fitnessgirl1234
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I made a last minute trip to Hattiesburg and a few of my friends and I decided to book the Days Inn. The price was right and the hotel was close to the highway and easy to get to and from. Other than that, it was mediocre at best - of the four rooms we booked, I by far had the best experience. (For my friends they had horrible service experiences with both the front desk and housekeeping.)

For $50 a night, I got a room which reflected the low price. There were a few stains on the carpet, but my sheets were clean and everything appeared to at least get a once over by the housekeeping staff.

I probably would not stay here again, mostly due to the lack of service, however if you have minimal needs and don't plan on spending much time at the hotel, you can get a bed and roof over your head for a very cheap price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stayed overnight at this Days Inn on a road trip. After a long day on the road it was refreshing to be greeted by a very courteous lady at the front desk. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, & the price was very reasonable. We were quite happy with our short stay.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Need I say more? Room was clean. Staff was friendly and apologetic. Location was excellent, near freeway and restaurants. Price would have been right if it had been roach free. A very plain Jane motel that is perfect for someone on the road that just wants to sleep and hit the road.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple