“Good Stuff”

Dining options: Breakfast
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Five of us stopped in for dinner and were quickly greeted by the hostess, led to our table and immediately greeted by our waiter. I ordered two small plates, the shrimp and grits and the fish tacos. Both were very good. The only hiccup in service was that I asked for one of the plates to come out as an appetizer and the other as the main course. They were brought out together and the waiter apologized and took the fish tacos back. Thinking I was going to get a new dish as the main course, I got back the same plate that must have been sitting under the heat lamp, since the plate was hot and my fish lukewarm. The other diners I was with were very happy with the quality of their meals. The wait staff was excellent, but the food did seem to take awhile to get to the table as it was relatively slow in the dining room when we arrived.

• Visited August 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary here last night and had an amazing time. Staff was great. We even received a free dessert since we were celebrating a special day. Try the Fried Cheese Curds they are a must and the Peach Tea soooooo good!!! This was our first time here and we definitely will be back.

Visited July 2013
Baton Rouge
“Next Time I Have to Pass Through Hattiesburg, I'll Be Sure To Pack A Lunch”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Passing through Hattiesburg, looking for a good place to eat, we were drawn in by the name. We were hoping for a really good burger or sandwich in a place with a little atmosphere. Instead, we were served poor food by a waitress who seemed indifferent to the fact that we hardly touched our meals.
The pork loin sandwich should be renamed the pork fat sandwich, as that was what it chiefly contained. Also, a little heads up on the fact that a plate of collard greens is dumped on the sandwich would be nice. One assumes that this will be on the side from the description on the menu.
The vegetable plate, while thankfully free of hunks of fat, was uneventful. The greens were over loaded with too much undercooked pork and the zucchini was over fried.
The waitress didn't seem surprised by the fact that we didn't want to go boxes.
Wouldn't recommend eating here!

• Visited July 2013
“Neat Southern atmosphere can be found here!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

A little pricey but the food is good. Four of us ate a variety of dishes and all enjoyed it. The pancakes with pulled pork and turnip greens was a hit!

• Visited June 2013
Madison, MS
“Cotton Blues”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting this place to have more of a Blues twist to it. I was here on a Tuesday night and nothing special happening. I was in the mood for shrimp, so I tried the shrimp PoBoy. I was disappointed. Tasted like frozen store bought shrimp. Fries were not hot. I cannot recommend this item to anyone, nor any shrimp product. Did not taste Freshly made.

From appearance from a near by table, go for the hamburger. It looked amazing and is huge, so you can share.

Deserts looks great as well, but I did not try.

Lindsey was my waitress and she did an awesome job.

Will try again due to Lidnsey and seeing the burgers!

• Visited June 2013