“Fresh food and gr8 service”
Review of Cheddar's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My family has raved about this new chain and it was excellent. I highly recommend it, although there may be a wait at peak times.

We started with the spinach, cheese dip which was hot and flavorful and served with fresh, warm tortilla chips.

The salad was crisp, cold and the freshest I can remember anywhere and the blue cheese dressing was thick and creamy. The catfish fillets could be grilled (my preference) or fried and the sides of steamed broccoli and country green beans were all cooked perfectly. The chicken pot pie was steaming hot and loaded with large pieces of meat and vegetables. The burger was huge and cooked medium as requested. I love that you can add or omit ingredients since it is all made to order without a long wait.

Our server, Jerrilyn was attentive, personable and professional It's the best service I've ever had anywhere in Hattiesburg.

1  Thank Bchgrl9

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

We loved eating here as a family. Great atmosphere! My only complaint was they were out of 2 different items we tried to order. We will go back again. Excited to try some of the other items on the menu.

1  Thank mamalvs4