“I'll Be Back!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Douglas, Georgia
“I'll Be Back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

I stayed overnight at this Comfort Inn and found it to be very clean and staffed with wonderful, friendly folks ready to help. The breakfest was typical continental with pastries, bread, waffles etc, but don't be late! When I arrived at 8:30 it was nearly gone. But the efficiency of the staff, the clean room and friendliness of everywhere outweighed a typical breakfest. Stay there, for the price you won't regret it.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank CSM2005

Lakeland, FL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

While the staff was friendly and helpful it clearly is time that Comfort Inn realizes that this property is in dire need of a major overhaul. The buildings and the parking lot is in terrible shape. While not in the best part of town it would be tolerable if it were in better shape. Definitely would not stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Antonito, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

Older but comfortable and clean, carpets need replaced and outdoor doors to corridor didn't lock so felt a little unsafe. But in a pinch it was fine.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
central arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

We were traveling through on our way to the Gulf, and stopped in for a one night stay. We used a coupon out of a Travel Guide, and had a king size room w/ sofa for 59 dollars. The room was very clean in general. The bed was very comfortable, and we would stop in again! The staff was great!

We had a really bad experience in Hattiesburg last year on our way to the beach, so it was a pleasure to find a decent place to spend the night!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

The hotel is built like a miltary barracks with several separate large buildings with guest rooms. When we checked in the front desk, one person was working, she was overwhelmed with guests, it took 20 minutes to check in. We were assigned to a room in building C, at the most distant end of the building. The electronic door keys were incorrectly coded so we had to retrace our steps to the lobby, quite a hike, to obtain new keys. The room and furnishings had seen better days but we slept well. The wifi worked OK, we can't comment on breakfast, due to the distance from our room to the lobby we bypassed that luxury and hit the road. We consider this to be a very inconvenient and well worn hotel. We will not stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Pascagoula, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel in Hattiesburg on many occasions. The staff is very, very nice, the room is always Very clean, the breakfasts are usually outstanding. They are nice to me and to my dog, they have been attentive to the children I occasionally have with me.
If I have any complaints, its that the wireless has been less then fully reliable the last couple of months, and I've had to take my laptop to the lobby to get online. That's annoying, frankly. Oh, and the pool was closed during all of one trip for maintenance or something.
Overall, though, this is one of the more positive experiences I have in the many hotels I stay in through the year, and I look forward to coming.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Oldlncarter
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

I became ill while in Hattiesburg and the staff really helped me out. They brought me breakfast in my room and checked on me frequently....really nice folks.,

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business