“Missed Special,”

Cuisines: American, Bar
new jersey
“Missed Special,”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Waitress never told me about the 20 wing and a pitcher special so....I had 20 wings and 2 pints at an upcharge of at least $6.00. Not fair, take your time and tell your customers what they need to know. Sorry I was such an imposition on a slow day.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank truckie

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Same Old Stuff”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've never been much of a fan of Hooters, but some coworkers dragged me along with them. The staff was friendly, the food bland and boring as usual. We went to watch the UFC fight and, instead of playing the sound to the fight like many other places do, the restaurant decided to keep playing the crappy bar music, which greatly diminished the experience.

Visited May 2013
Hattiesburg
“Below average hooters”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at the original hooters in Clearwater ,fl plus dozens of others from Puerto Rico to Hawaii! This one here isn't right!always order same time 20 drumettes hot. The one I got last weekend were more like atomic...just too darn hot to enjoy & eat. Had to wash some of sauce off....ps they don't make the blue cheese dressing prepackaged stuff. Even the hooters in Baton Rouge makes their dressing! Hurry up my local hooters or I'll get my wings in Louisiana or Gulfport.

Visited March 2013
East Dublin
“Service”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I went to Hooters on a Saturday evening about 6:00 p.m. We sat at the bar, there were only two tables with customers. When we walked in, we got greated, seated. Gave our order in a timely fashion. Then the bar tender went and sat down with 4 other employees at a table close to the bar. They just sat there talking, not loud, not playing around. Then she came back and served my husband his second beer, walked out side. While she was outside, the cooks called that our order was ready. She didn't hear them, and the employees at the table taking just sat there. By the time she came back, our food was cold, but we didn't complain. When we got our tab, only one beer was on it. Probablly won't go back.

• Visited April 2013
Pearl, Mississippi, United States
“NOT TOO BUSY, HAD OUTSIDE PATIO AREA”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited on on Friday night, and had a few blue moons with orange slices. The crowd never got to be too much, and they also have an outside area that you can sit and enjoy the evening. It was also walking distance from several hotels, if you are staying overnight.

Visited April 2013