See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

The new look of the hotel is mind blowing. They reflagged this hotel to redroof inn with their new prototype. The manager and his staff are very courteous and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone trying to find decent stay on highway 49.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Slept like I was at home...me and my girl had fun I like how waffle house is right next door...the staff members are friendly...not high at all...the heater works fine nice size tv red roof inn is definitely the place to stay

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2018

I do a lot of travel and for such a small city such as Hattisburg I highly recommend this property. The staff is wonderful and the place is clean and safe. I book another hotel and after I was treated so poorly by the staff there on the phone confirming the date of arrival I cancel with them and booked the Red Roof Inn. This is a economy hotel but, nice and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018

the room was newly renovated, everything in the room was new. the beds was really nice and very comfortable I liked the attitudes of the staff they try to ensure you are comfortable during your stay. I would surely stay again and recommend it to my friends and family<<< VERY PLEASED

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My stay was very pleasant and good. The beds were comfortable, the tv shows were good, the water was hot, the floors were clean, and the overall setup and area was nice. Everything was just right. I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: September 2018