“Nice KOBE Restuarant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Nashville, TN
“Nice KOBE Restuarant”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have a KOBE in my home town of Nashville. I have been eating there for 30+ years. When I saw that Hattiesburg, MS also had a KOBE, I was dinner bound! All in all it was really good. Excellent portions, wonderful food, and the KOBE Chef was the best showman ever.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank davidki

Biloxi, Mississippi
“THE BEST”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The best sushi/hibachi restaurant in town. It is a little tricky getting in and out the parking lot, but totally worth the minor hassle! I always order my sushi from there (when wanting to-go) and have never had to wait. I have always had quality seafood too. Most places are slightly fishy (and being a Coastie, i'm picky), but this place is not.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank SabynAshlynne
Denton, Texas
“We were both very disappointed”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Given some of the rave reviews I noticed on urbanspoon, I expected to enjoy the food from this restaurant. However, both my companion and I were disappointed. The hibachi menu is pricey, although I suppose not so much more than other similar restaurants, but it definitely costs enough to where a high quality of food is expected. That's why it was so disappointing that the fried rice was quite tasteless, and the filet mignon lacked adequate flavor and juiciness. Also, both of us go the combination hibachi plate, and while I was given an adequate amount of chicken (which tasted better than the filet mignon to me, although by far not impressive), my companion was only given three moderately sized scallops. Both she and I felt like this was a very small portion given the price. In closing, we were not impressed by the quality or quantity of food (especially for the price), and we will not be returning to this restaurant.

• Visited October 2011