All reviews double tree room type breakfast buffet was delicious wonderful stay recommend this hotel very nice hotel comfortable beds yogurt staff was friendly mj lobby mississippi towels wedding cleanliness accommodations microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Every aspect of our stay at DoubleTree was great! The room was clean and aesthetically pleasing. The breakfast was hot and good. The warm cookies they give you are a pleasant surprise. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Trip12260072766
StacyJordan, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us here at The DoubleTree by Hilton Hattiesburg. I am glad that we were able to show you how hospitality should be. We look forward to seeing you again and we willl make sure we have plenty of cookies ready for you.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

I travel a lot and I normally never post a review. However, this stay was horrible. Nothing worked and there was no customer service. Elevators were broken, ice machine was broken, paid for coffee service and was told to find ourselves. They told us that there was only one employee. It was quite bad. The only upside was the bartender.

1  Thank GrandTour01027485303

I am sorry that your recent stay with us was less than stellar. I would like to truly apologize for the service that you had and for the issues that you experienced during your stay. The issues that were present have been resolved and all parties that were involved with your recent stay have been addressed.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Steven from the Lounge was excellent and Mike the manager was awesome!! Dianne was wonderful!
I appreciate it when you make me feel welcomed and this us what this staff did for us. Great area if location as well. All that I missed was a hot tub!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Erica H

Thank you for this review of your recent stay with us here at The DoubleTree by Hilton here in Hattiesburg. I am so glad the we were able to truly show you what hospitality is. I will ensure that Mike, Steven and Dianne are told your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Unfortunately we won't have that hot tub but we definitely have those warm Chocolate chip cookies ready for you.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Wonderful stay. Staff was great. Hotel was clean. Breakfast was delicious. And the cookies were scrumptious. The indoor pool was nice, towels were available. Fitness center was very convenient. Location of hotel was perfect.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank happybrooklyn
StacyJordan, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

I would like to thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel here at The DoubleTree by Hilton, Hattiesburg. I am glad that your stay met all of your needs and that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I will endeavor to pass your kind words across to all of the staff here at the Hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us and we will have those cookies ready for you warm and fresh and that breakfast will be just as good in the morning.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

The hotel is very nice. The rooms are spacious, the staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. The hotel is quiet so that is a plus in my book. At check-in they offer you these amazing, warm chocolate chip cookies with walnuts. They are just slightly underdone as a cookie should be and they are HUGE! Overall, my stay was pleasant and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
StacyJordan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here at The DoubleTree by Hilton Hattiesburg. I am very happy that you were able experience how hospitality should be. The staff here have hospitality and service in there DNA. Those cookies ARE amazing aren't they!!!!
We look forward to seeing you again and we will definitely make sure that we have plenty of cookies on hand for your entire stay.