Holiday Inn & Suites Hattiesburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(Hattiesburg)
Executive Inn(Hattiesburg)
  • Pool
Budget Inn(Hattiesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbasketball courthotel restaurantsuperb staffparking lot was well litroom keyking bedyoung manstayed nightsspacious roomcomplimentary breakfastenjoyed my staygreat place to staysouthern hospitalitymjinterstatems
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have stayed here on business twice, 4 nights each time and the rooms were very comfortable, very well attended to, clean and quiet. They have an indoor saltwater pool and and outdoor pool which were clean and relaxing. The food was good and the dining atmosphere very nice and varying. I could sit in the bar area, outside or more formal dining area. The wait staff was exceptional. Each room had some comfy furniture to relax in as well as the king sized bed. I was, overall, very pleased and would recommend this for a very nice stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter, but all seemed very adequate. I stayed in King rooms both times and had microwave, wet bar and refrigerator in each room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Bob P, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Julie B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide with such positive feedback! Your constant business and feedback is the reason why we strive to continue providing exceptional service to all of our guests and grow as a property and team. We humbly thank you for your review.

Also, we are honored to know that you have been well accommodated here at our hotel and grateful to know that you are happy with the service that has been provided throughout your multiple visits. Hopefully we will continue to make you proud and successfully accommodate you during your visits to the best of our abilities.

Let it be known, that we will have the bar and dining area ready and fully stocked for your next visit.

Again, we thank you for your business and your remarkable review and we look forward to continue doing business with you and accommodating all of your lodging needs.

With our deepest of gratitude

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

StayEd Here For Work. Jerrell At The Front Desk Was Very Helpful And Friendly. Room Was Spacious And CLean. Body SprayS In Shower Was Nice. Couldn't Try Breakfast. Left Too Early. Will Stay Here In Future Trips If In This Area.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Abel02,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review and feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I found the HI to be comfortable and the staff to be very personable and helpful. I was worried about Saturday night when the people in the room above me seemed to be practicing clogging, but they eventually settled down and I was able to sleep well.

Room Tip: Since there seems to be some give in the floor joists, I would ask for a room on the top floor!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Namibdon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a sincere review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are truly grateful!

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Hattiesburg two times this summer and really enjoyed our stay. Beautiful, spacious lobby,2 easily accessible elevators, parking right out the front door, very comfortable beds and linens, very clean bathrooms and nice toiletries, very helpful staff! What else can you say about a good hotel!

Room Tip: Since the hotel is off the highway a little you don't have highway noise. Although we had a room right by the elevators and ice machine, we never heard much noise. The AC has a feature for continuous air, which covers any noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear KmcKay1942,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your glowing review. Your kind words mean the world to our team here at the Holiday Inn. Your satisfaction is important to us and we are humbled and proud to have been able to provide you with a great stay on multiple occasions!

Again, our greatest of appreciation goes out to both you and your family for your business and wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you soon and accommodating you in the best way we know how to, the Holiday Inn way!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Since I was only staying one night, I rank this as an OK experience. Like other reviewers, address is not recognized by GPS. I did find it through Google maps on my phone. The exterior of the hotel was very nice, well maintained and inviting. The lobby, while ornate, was very lovely, but did not seem to go with the rest of the hotel decor. My room was clean and comfortable. The room seemed older and while having been remodeled, still seemed old. Also, I did pay extra for the jacuzzi which was very small. Not worth the extra fee. There are 2 pools on the property and both were closed for maintenance. I asked at the front desk and she wasn't aware they were both closed. She thought they would be operational within a short time. However, neither were opened by my check out the next morning. The staff was very friendly. My check in and a check out were handled quickly. They offered coffee service in the lobby for a couple of hours in the morning and that was all. I did not like the pillows. I can't distinguish between 'Firm' and 'Soft', they both felt as if they were falling apart inside. (I blame this on the Holiday Inn chain. I stayed at 3 locations this week and all had the same problem.) I'm not sure I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Robert B,

Thank you for your review and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. I appreciate the kind words about our hotel being nice and well maintained and rooms clean and comfortable. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.