All reviews front desk room was clean family reunion enjoyed our stay hot breakfast great place to stay staff was very friendly the breakfast area mattress mississippi interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2019

There are many hotels in the area that probably have comparable prices and would have a more modern feel than this one. Although the room window opened, the screen was bent and broken which meant letting fresh air in would include bugs as well. Also, the outside frame of the room door appeared broken, breakfast was just so so and waiting for elevator took forever.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

eamorrowesq,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I assure you that each issue mentioned is being and addressed and we thank you for taking the time to point out the areas where we can improve upon the guest experience. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed February 23, 2019

priced right, clean rooms, courteous staff, good breakfast. Excellan value.
Easy on off from interstate. We have stayed before on our way from Illinois to Gulf Shores AL.
We will stay again next year.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

robertcH6936BR,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed February 6, 2019

Dirty lobby windows, heavy , stuffy air freshener smell greets you in lobby and rooms. Rooms are clean , but slightly worn. Some cracked windows on property. Sweet, friendly front desk staff and good location help somewhat.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

217kthomas,

I am happy to see the rating and to read the pros of your experience; yet I regret to hear of your dissatisfaction with our lobby's cleanliness. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Itโ€™s very hot in the rooms and breakfast was icky, itโ€™s kinda unsanitary in here but bc I had family with me it was fun. But Overall I really disliked this hotel compared to the Hamptons or Holiday Inn.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Dream47621749660,

share this experience. I do apologize for the discomfort you experienced with our room which is hot and you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast of our hotel. Your comments will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you will let us serve you again.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

I took my girls volleyball team to Hattiesburg for a tournament. We had reservations at a different hotel. The rooms there were smelly and not very clean. After speaking to the very rude staff member at that hotel, we decided we could not stay there. I called around til I found Baymont Inn. The staff helped me reserve my new reservation quickly. They were so polite. When we arrived, they changed our room so we would be close together. They were so friendly and helpful with anything we needed that weekend. Next time we travel to Hattiesburg, Baymont will be my first choice.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Scenic18833596111
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Scenic18833596111,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. Hope that your next visit will be another five star experience