“Bathroom”

Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Reviewed April 22, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontHattiesburg, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontHattiesburg, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Reviewed April 11, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Every time I go to Hattiesburg, MS I must stay at the Baymont Hotel. The atmosphere is great and I love the staff. Often times I go on business but it makes all of my work less stressful. I would recommend anyone to stay at this location and looking forward to rewards with this program.

Dedicated Customer

Dear Sir,

It’s always a pleasure to take care of you.

Our entire team is committed to serve you better to make your stay more comfortable & stress free.

We will surely look forward to see you again on your next trip.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm pretty easy going don't need much but after 4 attempts to get ino my room walking up & down 4 flights of stairs 4 x I'm outta here. This is not s happy camper I work 12 hrs a day & paid for 2 wks yet here I sit in the hallway unable to GE into my room with no explanation other than keep trying & I don't know you must be locked out.

There's plenty of other places to stay & I would highly recommend going elsewhere. Like I said I don't ask for much Judy empty garbage once in awhile & replenish coffee but instead they throw out my shampoo & conditioner. Totally useless.

Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you due to the malfunction of the room lock.

We fixed the lock immediately & we would request you give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip, and was checked in VERY quickly by the front desk staff. It was late, I was tired and hungry, and was able to walk right across the street for dinner and a few drinks. This place is very convenient, and although they had no "store" to purchase small forgotten items, they did have a stash of small toiletries and were very friendly about getting me what I needed. They also have breakfast. The elevator was questionable, but everything else was great. I would stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to complete this survey. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We shared your compliments with our staff and they are very committed to make your stay always comfortable.

Kindly let us know if we can be of any assistance to you.

Looking forward to see you again on your next trip.