“Cleaner than I expected”

Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N.
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Baytown, Texas
“Cleaner than I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

When I got there the attendant was very polite and helpful with finding the reservation. When I got my room key I went up to put my clothes in the room and even though I was in a smoking room, you couldn't smell cigarette smoke. It was fresh smelling. The bed was comfortable. Took me a hot shower and got in bed and watched the many channels they had. I have definitely been to worst motels. I would definitely recommend econo lodge in Hattiesburg

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Bigdaddy606
KD P, General Manager at Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N., responded to this review, January 22, 2014

econolodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Malden, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

My mom and I stayed at the Econo Lodge on our way to New Orleans last year and it fit our needs just fine. The room was basic, but very clean and we felt very safe. The staff was friendly and quickly answered our few questions. The only negative was the fact that the hotel was little hard to find. The directions we made it sound like the hotel was right off of Hwy 49, but in reality, you have to drinve through a restaraunt parking lot to get to the hotel. We are not familiar with the Hattiesburg area, so we drove around for quite awhile trying to find it. It was pure luck that I happened to look up at the right time and saw the sign. All in all, it was a good stay and we plan to stay there again next year on our way to the cruise ship!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank h_blond2
KD P, General Manager at Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N., responded to this review, January 20, 2014

None, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love the location king beds hot showers and the donuts plenty of parking for big trucks right off interstate clean rooms coffee a d iron and ironing board in each room plus washer and dryer down stairs I would recommend to friend

• Stayed January 2014
KD P, General Manager at Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N., responded to this review, January 8, 2014

Brandon, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The bed I stayed in is the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The staff are friendly and the service is great. I will be staying here again! Comfortable beds, pleasant staff, and a safe area! :-)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest ,

Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

When our company is working in the hattiesburg area that is the only place we will stay. Mr. Patel makes sure our stay is great. He and the staff are very helpful in all of our needs while we are their.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
KD P, General Manager at Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N., responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear,Eslava

Toomsuba, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stay at Hattiesburg, Ms Econo Lodge 15 days a month stay is excellent.Staff there are the best.We will allways stay there when we are in town and we are there 3 weeks a month all year long.We stay at a lot of places this is the best.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
KD P, General Manager at Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N., responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear , Garner kemp

Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have always stayed here - and that is about 2-3 times a year. I know people get hung up on fancy entries, lush plants etc. (which only increases overhead), but this hotel has a great manager, friendly staff and it is worth every cent and probably then some - rooms are clean - it has everything all the big name hotels have in the room (and I've stayed in some BIG named hotels). As a woman who travels alone for business (and to Hattiesburg for pleasure) I have always felt safe at this hotel and with it's easy on/easy off to the interstates it reduces "how do it get there" frustration...plus it is close to everything within just a few blocks!
I will not stay anywhere else when in Hattiesburg - KD and his staff go out of their way to be accommodating - and I enjoy my visits there! (kinda like family - they actually rememberme!)

Room Tip: Any room would be a good location - won't tell you which one I stay in 'cause you might be i...