“Neat Place”

Plaid Rhino
Ranked #14 of 267 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Had dinner here for my friend's birthday, kids and adults. Party of 10. We were served quickly and the drink specials were pretty good. The food was just ok, I had the Penne Tuscano and it wasn't what I expected but it tasted good. The kids (and adults) like the games and they are free, except for the ones where you win stuffed animals.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had a veggie burger, not common in the states. It was really yummy. And the Rhino Q Sauce is great. They gave u complimentary fried pickles and the staff were really friendly. They haven interesting, varied burger menu and fab cocktails. Wonderful place, I hopethey open more reyarants.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We visited on a few occasions - the food is good but the noise level is high which makes it difficult to carry on a conversation at your table. Quick service.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

the hamburgers are all great. full menu w/ steaks, pastas, and salads. great atmosphere, and bar makes this place a good stop

1  Thank terry o
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The Plaid Rhino is a great family restaurant. Excellent food, fast service and a FREE arcade! My husband and mother had 6" Po Boys. Shrimp and Surf & Turf. Both were so large they covered the plate and shrimp overflowed onto the plate. I had a Swashroom sandwich. The name was questionable but the best chicked sandwich I've ever had. They have daily specials. We went on $6 Po Boy night. Service was very friendly. Clean.

1  Thank srwalley