“Delicious!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 266 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a great experience here. They were very accommodating with our number of guests and their food was wonderful and presented in a timely manner. We will go back!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

we eat here often and absolutely love this place! Anything I have ever ordered has been wonderful. It's best to go early because it can be a wait, but well worth it!

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited here for dinner by myself while traveling on business and was a convenient location to nearby hotels. Salmon with baked sweet potato, green beans and strawberry salad were all delicious. Service by Garrett was excellent! Glad I came here and should give it try as well.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was traveling alone and wanted a steak to take back to my hotel while I worked. I placed a to go order, it was ready when I arrived and I was pleasantly surprised by the decor. And the steak was wonderful and prepared exactly like I had requested.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are in the Hattiesburg,Ms area don't miss eating here..the staff, food & atmosphere are absolutely Wonderful...plus, this is a local favorite..and everyone knows you look for the places the locals eat.