“Not much for the money”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Roly Poly
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7DGUS_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=roly+poly&fb=1&gl=us&hq=roly+poly&hnear=Hattiesburg,+MS&cid=7539822193681681481
Des Moines, Iowa
“Not much for the money”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Their food is good, but for these small wraps it costs way too much.

Visited March 2012

Denton, Texas
“Simple and healthy food options”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I've gone to Roly Poly many times while living in Hattiesburg. There are a number of rolled sandwiches and salads on the menu, or you can make your own. All of the menu items are low in fat and calories compared to those of most other restaurants. Among the sandwiches, my personal favorites are Hickory Chicken, Basil Cashew Chicken, and Texas Tuna Melt. From my experience, staff are friendly and quick to prepare food.

• Visited September 2011
“Good place to try”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've lived in Hattiesburg most of my life and this is one of my favorite restaurants. You can have them custom-make your own rolled sandwiches or order from a menu. You can get a whole meal for $10 so it's not the cheapest, but affordable. It is located in a nice quiet building and is a very relaxing to take a lunch. Staff is usually pretty friendly.