“So Hit and Miss”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 21, 2019

When they are on, its a fantastic place for a burger or pub food. Usually the food is great. But inconsistent. Tonight, I say for 10 minutes without a hello or a glass of water. I don't think a single table was occupied although the bar was full. All of the servers were hanging out by the kitchen playing jokes on each other. I couldn't take it so I left. I wish I could say this is rare, but like I said, its hit and miss at this place.

If you go, the burgers are usually great and mahi sandwhich is very good with grilled veggies.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

This establishment has never disappointed over the last few years. Literally, everything has been really good and not just for the sports crew.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Mug shots is one of my favorite burger hang outs. The cheese burgers are delicious and huge. One burger makes two meals for me. The staff are always friendly and very attentive to your every need. Love this place.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

We were staying at a nearby hotel and went here for takeout. Although they said it would take 20 minutes for our order it was done in 10. I always order a well done burger and they did a great job. The seasoned fries were way to salty and a little bit soggy. My Maxwell burger (blue cheese) was delicious but a total mess and impossible to pick up to eat. Hubby ordered a Well burger and he loved it! I’d love to go again and eat in - I’m sure it would be great!

Reviewed January 5, 2019

This was the best hamburger I have ever eaten. The wife agrees. They have quite a selection of specialty burgers including a peanut butter burger! The staff was very friendly and attentive. This will be my number 1 place to eat when I am here at Hattiesburg!

Date of visit: January 2019