“Nice place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Friendly atmosphere. Good food, reasonable prices, but a little hard to find. Parking was a bit tight.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you're looking for an awesome burger, mugshots is where you should go! The portions are huge, the staff are incredibly nice, and lots of TVs so you can catch the game. They have a nice porch with swing seats and a fireplace that makes it cozy. We have been here numerous times and will be back for more.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

From start to finish this was a terrible experience. A simple gin and tonic had a strange taste. Then they made the burger wrong and it was sent back. I got a new burger along with cold onion rings. When I needed the server she was no where to be found. After expressing my disappointment she had an attitude of "shut up and eat it". She never informed the manager and after chatting with him I am not sure he was of any assistance. I doubt that I would ever return.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

able to watch several different ballgames at one time.. love the sweet tea.. great family place.. my daughter and her sorority sisters hang there all the time

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've eaten here twice in the last two weeks because of proximity to the hotel I was staying in. Both visits were good. Service is very good. My first meal was the "Walker" burger with bleu cheese. Really good but make sure you are hungry. It is more like a meatloaf in size versus a regular burger. I swapped the sourdough bread for whole wheat because I'm not a fan of sourdough. I ended up eating it with a knife and fork because it was just too much bread to eat. My second visit was for Monday night football and beer. I ordered the nachos and was really disappointed. The chili tasted like bad canned chili, chips were a bit greasy and the other condiments were just o.k. The beer was ice cold however and the bartender was attentive without being pushy. Really enjoyed the atmosphere. Prices on par with places like this. I appreciated the bartender telling us about happy hour prices too.