“Best Burgers around”

Dining options: Late Night
fairfield nj
“Best Burgers around”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went to Mugshots on a friends recommendation. Burgers were outstanding. Portions were big and the prices were very reasonable. A must try while your there....

Visited August 2012

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Best burger in Mississippi, and maybe anywhere...”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Mugshots has gotten the "best burger in Mississippi" award for several years running, and there is a good reason why: they have great burgers! My favorite is the McDonald burger, named after one of the founders, not the unrelated fast-food place, which has BBQ sauce on it. They also have great fries as well as sweet potato fries. This is a family-friendly place, decently priced, and many, many TVs for the sports fans. There is also a very good Mugshots in Biloxi, same owner. My thought on their Biloxi location, as long as there is a Mugshots, there is no reason to walk into the Hard Rock Cafe -- they aren't in the same league, in food, service or atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
Tyler, Texas
“Cool place, but food was just okay”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were hungry, ordered appetizer and it was good, but pretty greasy. I ordered a salad (cajun something, I think), but it was really bland. I do not really like spicy foods, so if I found it bland, it had to be pretty bad. Staff was very nice and We could have just hit them on a bad night.

The restaurant itself was pretty cool looking and had HUGE TVs.

Visited July 2012
“Bad service”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I've have eaten here twice and had a horrible experience both times. The first time was about a year ago when I was with my mom. She ordered a sweet tea and I ordered a diet coke. When the waiter brought it to the table he couldn't remember which one was which and he stuck his nose up to my glass and smelled my drink. :(
The second time I have gone to give it one more try was on Fathers Day this year. I have a 14 month old and only wanted to order him something small because he doesn't eat a lot. I asked the waitress if I could just order him a grill cheese and nothing else. She told me no that I had to pay for the entire kids meal. I asked her if there was anything else I could order him cheaper she said no so my husband and I agreed for her to go ahead and bring him the kids meal since we had no choice. When she brought us our food, she brought the baby only the grill cheese. I was excited so I asked her if she did get approval to let us just get that and she said yes. But.... When the bill came, she had charged us for the entire kids meal. I question her on it and she said that was what I wanted. She did not take it off the ticket nor did she come back to our table to give us to go boxes or to even take our ticket. I left very upset. I kind of thought a manager would come over to help us, but no one ever came. Another waiter took our money and gave us to go boxes and we left.

1 Thank mamalvs4
Petal, ms
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family of five went to Mugshots and had a great dinner! Our waitress was nice and efficient. Enjoyed the sports of the many, many TV's. The food was outstanding! We took half home!! Great meal!

• Visited July 2012