“I paid for this??” 1 of 5 bubbles

purvis,ms.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I paid for this??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

My wife and I took our 3 grandkids to eat and play, $93 later we had watched them go through 60 bucks in games to redeam for about 3 bucks worth of junk from China. Worst stuff that's call Pizza I have ever tried to eat, the salad was the only part that was OK. Next time we'll take them to a toy store, give them the money and then go get a real pizza!! Save your money folks!!

Visited February 2012
3 Thank sammy g

Brandon, MS
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“uggghhh...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

Food...yuck, noise level ....too loud, cost....expensive, did I mention food..... on the buffet sat old, dried up food that had been sitting too long, skimpy choices, not worth the money. I have kids and even they don't want to go there!

1 Thank A G
New Orleans
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good for older kids”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Gatti Town has a lot to do. I also felt there were a lot of games for older children. I loved how you used a card to keep track of your available money. However, I did not feel that the buffet line was extremely sanitary. I did not feel this was entirely the restaurant's fault. Parents should be watching their children as they go to the buffet to prevent them from touching all of the slices of pizza. I would prefer a place that you can order your own pizza or has an employee monitoring the buffet.

2 Thank neworleanssmile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Two of the main attractions of this place...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2010

Two of the main attractions of this place is that it has bumper cars and a carousel... which costs $2 per person per ride!!! I have 3 children so it costs me $6 per ride. So I spent 12 bucks within the first few minutes of walking in and then I had to hear them scream to ride again because I couldn't afford any more rides... much less the rest of the games (which are overpriced as well). I like the pizza but I won't go back due to the tremendous amount of money I spent in the game room. I would rather go to Chuck E. Cheese where every game Is only a quarter.

5 Thank heather84RN
Marianna, FL
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun but Pricy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2010

My family and I really enjoyed this place. The buffet pizza was not very good, but the cheese sticks and salad were fine. The games were fun but seemed limited. Each game was priced between $.35 to $2.00 per game. The bumper cars were awesome! They do not use coins, they use cards that you swipe. That was a little hard for my 5 year old to use. He would swipe it 5 times not realizing that it had registered so I did not let him touch it which upset him a little. The staff was friendly and all in all, we had a good time. Compare it to Chuck E Cheese and I would rather go there, but if you want to try something different, this would be it.

1 Thank MrsMonk1010