While the room rate was cheap, the room was cheaper. A handyman would have a full time job just in that room alone. Exposed pipes, drywall tape falling down off the ceiling, dead bugs (at least they were dead), ceiling light had no covering globe. The shower worked. The shower curtain was mildewed and the entire room smelled of mildew and mold. The television was also an interesting challenge. We were given a remote, told to tune the tv manually to channel 4 (it was 3) and then use the remote. The remote only changed channels, no volume, mute, etc. UGH. Never again!