See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

The facility is lovely and well decorated but the entire lobby is frequently unattended and there was no way to call anyone. My coffee maker stopped working and it reported it with no results. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The pool use not used after someone used it for a bathroom.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Minal P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hattiesburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Roxie,
I am so sorry for the problems you encountered. I'm not sure I understand the concerns about the pool. Please contact me here at the hotel at your convenience to give me more insight into what happened. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you back again soon.
Regards,

Bob Cox, General Manager

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Quick stay

In town for quick trip. Haven’t stayed at Holiday Inn in years. Decided to give it a try due to reviews and fair cost. GPS guidance is wrong. Street access closed so enter from the front Street. Hotel light and bright.

Desk folks friendly. Quick sleep and back on road. Good experience. Clean room. Good for our needs.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Escape59839289818, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hattiesburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Hattiesburg - North for your visit to South Mississippi. We certainly appreciate the great feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Bob Cox, General Manager

Reviewed March 1, 2019

I have stayed here twice. If I had wrote a review after my first stay I would have rated it excellent. However on this stay their were "stains" on the pillow and bed linen and debris from the prior guest was on the floor by the chair. A hotel can be new and nice, but if it is not clean it does not cut it in my book. I hope they get it together in the housekeeping department.
With that being said though it has a convenient location to the Interstate. The local area does not have much in the way of restaurants as it is mostly fast food.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Escape59839289818, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hattiesburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry that you had problems this time around. I will certainly bring this to the attention of my executive housekeeper and her team to ensure this does not happen again. Please give us another opportunity to serve you. Regards, Bob Cox, General Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here on business and it was a very nice and modern property. Everyone I encountered in the staff was so courteous and polite. They were knowledgeable concerning the new property. My room was spacious and very clean. Bathroom was bigger than I expected and the shower was one that curved which provided more space while in it. Checkout the next morning was easy. The managers of the property were down front telling everyone as they checked out goodbye. I had dinner at Burger Theory which was their on property restaurant. It was very good food. I had a Cobb Salad that was freshly made and a large entree portion. I’ll definitely stay here next time I’m in Hattiesburg.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Escape59839289818, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hattiesburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

We are so happy that you chose to stay with us and we hope we will see you back again often. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review of our property. It was our pleasure serving you. Regards, Bob Cox, General Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

New modern hotel comfortable and very accommodating the in-house restaurant and bar ( Burger Theory ) has A good selection of beers on tap and bottled and The wings are spot on !
The menu is limited and no liquor yet but it is in the woks !

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Escape59839289818, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hattiesburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Thank you for the great review, and thank you especially for choosing our hotel for your stay. We are looking forward to having you come back to see us. Best regards, Bob Cox, General Manager