“Out of New Orleans” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Toms River, New Jersey
“Out of New Orleans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a very good night on the way home from New Orleans. We arrived around 8 pm, watched some TV and turned in for the night. We took a dip in the hot tub which was at a perfect temperature and had a very good stay with no problems.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor and did not hear any noise from inside or out.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jim-n-Betty-Travels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Naugatuck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed several nights in late Aug, to early Sept. 2003 to visit family which are not even 10 mins. away so for us the location is excellent and have no complaints about my stay. The staff was friendly, the room was nice and clean, no problems with the air conditioner or shower. Everything worked including the garbage disposal and refrigerator. The bed was actually comfortable which shocked me since normally I am not comfortabe in any bed. It was decorated in good taste and even the outside was done nicely. The only problem I did have (it really was more of an inconvenience) is the keys didn't work for the door on our second day but I went to the desk and they were very polite and appoligetic and gave me two working keys right away and the only reason I mention this is so you know the staff are helpful and do care. I used their computer and printer to print out a couple of maps and it worked great! BTW...as I was doing it, the man at the front desk (which is nearby) told me if I needed any help just let him know which I thought was nice of him. When we go back to Hattiesburg I already know where I am staying.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the second year that we have stopped here on our way to the beach. We usually arrive late and the staff is very accommodating with our family's needs. The decor is updated and very modern. It is one of the more up-to-date Residence Inn's that I have stayed in recently. We now consider this our normal stop en route to the beach and look forward to going back next year. There is a basketball court if you have time for some hoops.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FL_or_bust
Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Entered my first room. It smelled like garlic bread, really badly. I was moved, with sincere apologies, to another room. TV in lovin room did not work, but I could watch in bedroom. Bath spout flopped around and counter had screws sticking out of it. I know these are minor things, but do not warrant a 5 rating. Very clean and modern though.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Segalini09
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is the second time staying here and would recommend it to anyone. The suites are great and the staff provided outstanding service. The only downside is that there is not much within in a short walking distance. Hardy Street is not too bad of a walk and has a lot to offer however it seems like a long walk when it starts to rain.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NotEnoughVac
Hartford, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at the Marriott hotel in Hattiesburg. The rooms were really nice. The. Breakfast bar was great and the employees worked to see that everyone had what they needed. The manager and the housekeeping manager were extremely nice and helpful to us. We enjoyed our stay and will use this hotel on our future trips through Hattiesburg.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rather be in WDW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Not bad, but not up to expectations or what I was expecting for the price. We arrived late in the evening and the front desk staff was extremely helpful. Breakfast was god. Room wasn't quite as clean as I would have thought.

• Stayed July 2013