Residence Inn Hattiesburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Hattiesburg(Hattiesburg)
Comfort Suites(Hattiesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenking bednice pool areamovie theaterice makerparking lotwithin walking distanceextra spacein town for businessmarriott propertiessitting areawe've stayedfront desk staffnight stayroom was spaciousa great staysouthern miss
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This place is a truly great family place to stay!!! We had a one bedroom suite with a sofa sleeper, and a studio room, this was really nice!!! I was so impressd that I will loook for Residence Inns more often!!! Very clean, nice!!Good Breakfast provided, A very nice stay!!!

Room Tip: had room 123 and 104, a little far from each other. Will ask to be placed closer together from now on, but other than that it was Great!!! All rooms a very nice and comfy!
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Clean,nice rooms,friendly staff. A good selection of breakfast foods.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My family and I just returned from Residence Inn and I could hardly wait to write my review. We stayed here as part of a wedding group for my brothers wedding. Several of us had rooms and everyone had nothing but good things to say about their stay here. My family of 4 stayed in a one bedroom suite, 1 bed and a couch that pulls out into a bed for the kids! The room was SO nice, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, even a 2 eye flat stove on the counter if needed. This hotel has everything you would see in a studio apartment. Ben worked the front desk during our stay and he was amazing, he made sure everything was perfect for the entire wedding group. The housekeeping crew were equally amazing. Hot breakfast served as well (Eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, fresh fruit and MUCH more) I even heard a guest ask if they had any granola and the breakfast cook said no, but I can get YOU SOME and she did. Absolutely AMAZING. Will stay here every time I am in Hattiesburg, MS.

Room Tip: One Bedroom Suite
1  Thank tandyk
Reviewed March 15, 2012

This is a lovely little gem in the middle of a field off the highway in Hattiesburg. It's conveniently steps away from a multiplex cinema, which is THE nightlife in this sleepy little Southern town, with eating places also steps away. We had a lovely large immaculate two-bedroom suite for a song. If you've got to spend time in Hattiesburg, this is clearly the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bvanderet
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We only stayed at this hotel for one night but I wish we could have stayed a week! We stayed in a Studio suite and it was large and very modern and very clean. It didn't feel like a hotel room, but more like an apartment.

The continental breakfast offered in the morning was very good and had a nice variety of food to select from. It's also included in the price of the room which makes it even better.

My absolute only complaint has nothing to do with the hotel but the location. If you are coming off of I59 to go to this hotel, you might have to sit in traffic for a long time. I sat at the light on Hardy street waiting to turn left for 40 minutes because it was green long enough for 2 cars to turn. We might have just arrived at a busy time though.

That being said, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family