“Spent the Night; Not a Fortune” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Fayetteville, AR
“Spent the Night; Not a Fortune”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have stayed at several Sleep Inns. I find Sleep Inns usually to be good and this one is better than the norm. Sleep Inns have small, functional, well-organized rooms. This one had bigger bathroom than is the norm. The hotel seemed to be clean and in good repair. The breakfast is standard Sleep Inn fare. My only difficulty was returning to the interstate after leaving the motel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel the Sleep Inn & Suites.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Alma, AR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

We booked Dec. 25th and 26th of 2013. There weren't many cars when we checked in but had a king room booked. Before we could unload our luggage, the manager asked us to follow him to another room which was larger and an upgrade. Just a nice gesture and we appreciated it. It was one of the cleanest Sleep Inns I have stayed in for quite some time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andyp1954, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear value customer!

First let me say sorry about let response.Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We enjoy pleasing our guest, that's what we're here for. If you ever need us again, you know we are only 1 call away.

Thanks again and we hope see you in near feture. Have a blast day.
LaPlace, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Made reservation by phone (my mistake) in late November or early December for my daughter dance convention Jan 31 -Feb 2. (gave e-mail, but never received conformation from them) My fault for not following up on why I didn't receive e-mail. Friends offered for us to stay with them, so I called last night to cancel reservation. They could not find my information on the reservation by using my name! I finally looked back at my notes this morning and found the confirmation # I had written down. Called them back and they had reserved it for Dec 31 -Jan 2 and had already charged me for a one night stay. They will not admit to any mistakes nor give a refund or credit for another stay due to their error. He said that he stated the dates when we were on the phone and I confirmed, yes that is true, but they stated the dates I requested Jan 31- Feb 2 and that I needed to call before Jan 30th if I should have a need to cancel. I would have corrected this info if I had known that they were so incompetent, because I did not have a need for a room then and was attending a family members wedding on Dec 31 in Louisiana! I will be traveling to Hattiesburg at least twice a year as long as my daughter stays on this competition team and will inform all the other parents about how incompetent and unwilling these people are. Hopefully they will stay clear of this place until or unless there is new management and more business like personnel. I never stayed there before and now I never will! I'm out of $80 for making a phone call too early to this Incompetent place!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Sondra C
Andyp1954, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. Our hotel is geared towards accommodating the needs of our guests. I hope that in the future that you choose to stay with us. Thank you for your review.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We arrived in the early evening. The guy behind the counter could not have cared less about helping us. Apparently we were wasting his time. If I wasn't so tired from driving all day, I would've left. First impressions people! Come on! The room was OK...a few cigarette burns on the comforters and mildew around the bathroom countertop. Breakfast was OK except for the cold water in the hot water container and the not quite fresh taste of the waffles. I have stayed here once before but will probably pass the next time we pass through Hattiesburg.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Andyp1954, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Huron, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this location was good. I got a king sized suite for about $80.00 including taxes.

The room, bed, bath, service and breakfast were all good. I would f liked to see some eggs available for breakfast, but no big deal.

This location has very positive reviews for good reason.

I'd stay again for sure.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ashok P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Though you were lost we are humbled and glad that you found us and we thank you for this wonderful review, your great comments and your stay with us.
We are sorry about the hassle to pick-up your dinner because of the problems with the highway,but we glad you did like our brakfast and we make sure our all guest should be comfortable and happy when they depart form us.
We strive to maintain professionalism and high standards and we are grateful to know that you were accommodated professionally and satisfied with the quality of our room. We sincerely thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again and know that you can no longer be lost in Hattiesburg now that you have your own home away from home.
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed for one night on business in town. I found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable. My room was very nice and large. The shower and bathroom were more like a standard hotel with a nice spacious counter and full tub/shower unlike a normal sleep inn. Breakfast was excellent and included Krispy Kremes that I just couldn't resist.

My only complaint was related to location and it is a problem with the highway. There is no way through the median so you are always needing to make u-turns to get anywhere. I didn't really leave besides to pick up dinner so it wasn't too bad, but it was a slight hassle. Also, verify the location before you go, I used a google phone gps and was directed to the wrong side of the exit but the hotel was very close by and I found it with little difficulty.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are very large and amazing.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hikerkidz
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
 Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of the GPS problems. We are glad you found us without to much trouble. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night while visiting USM. The front desk clerk was very friendly and the room was clean. I forgot to pack toothpaste and was happy that they had some on hand! We were in a hurry in the morning so we didn't really check out the breakfast. My daughter grabbed a few yogurts and apples as we left. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Sleep Inn & Suites. We hope you will have more time on your next visit.