“Inn for a night”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Arrived early afternoon and check in took a long time. Hotel was full due to area tornado damage and only a smoking room was available. We took it anyway and found it to be ok. If not for being told and an ashtray, I probably wouldn't have known it was smoked in. Everything else for us at this hotel was up to par. Will patronize again the next time in Hattiesburg.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

 Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel the Sleep Inn & Suites. We look forward to your next visit the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way to Florida. Very nice place, clean, comfortable room. Breakfast had choices and was well stocked. Fitness room was OK, but could have had one or 2 more pieces of equipment. Friendly front desk service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Sleep Inn & Suitesis much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The price was right and the experience was excellent. The bed was as nice as I have ever found in any hotel! Flat screen TV that was wall mounted, very nice and modern furnishings, and clean all the way around. It was super quiet (which is super important for me). The free breakfast was average but was very nice considering it was indeed "free."

I can easily recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

 Our team members are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect here at the Sleep Inn & Suites and appreciate your thoughtful comments!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had never stayed at this hotel and before and I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean and up to date. The breakfast was continental but everything was fresh and was what I needed to get going. The staff was friendly and very respectful. I read other reviews and thought that these were very unfair reviews especially considering that being a former hotelier, I understand that rooms have to be checked every couple days no matter what and that hotels only have so many roll-a-way beds. I checked out this Sunday morning and had told the manager how much I enjoyed his hotel. I also had planned to write this review because it really is a nice place. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I stay in the Hattiesburg area. See you soon!

Room Tip: The traffic can be a little loud on the back side of the hotel so if traffic bothers you, request th...
1  Thank SouthernTravels13

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here and hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts of our hotel the Sleep Inn & Suites.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My friend and I are government contractor and we do a lot of traveling. when we stayed in hotel we like our privacy. At this place even with my do not disturb sign on the door I found out that someone has been in my room. I brought the attention to the manager and he told us that their policy is that every two days they would go into all of the rooms with or without the do not disturb sign on the door. I set a trap on the door and found out thatevery day someone would go into my room even with the do not disturb sign hanging on the outside

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank udomsimon
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

We are dismayed to learn of your experience. This is certainly not representative of the level of service we strive to extend to our guests. I always utilize feedback like yours for staff training purposes and will make certain our team understands our policy. Please know your comments are taken very seriously and will be acted upon immediately.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stay in Hattiesburg several times a year and would typically stay in hotels off Hwy. 98, but on game days their prices were $100+. Tried the Sleep Inn and it's a great place to stay. Nicely decorated rooms, clean, fridge & microwave, a basic breakfast in the morning and for the difference in price, it will continue to be our first choice.

• Stayed: November 2012
Ashok P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Date:11/244/12

Sleep Inn & suites
6603 HWY 49 N
H'burg, MS 39401
601-268-1722

Dear sir/madam

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to ler you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words.
We accommodate many guests each evenig, and we strive to make their night's stay a satifying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. However, it is only thorugh our guests' eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words. we are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Ashok Patel
Ganral manager

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was an okay Sleep Inn, but very disappointed in that after driving 10 hours, we did not get the type of room we reserved. Had reserved a roll-a-way & it was noted in my reservations and had added extra $10. When we arrived, was told there were no more beds & that is was first come, first serve. Not very apologetic, very bluntly stated. I had started staying at the HIlton Hotels, (used to do Choice all the way) due to bad experieces like this. Thought I would chance it again, boy was I "disappointed" again.. Personel not very friendly. Manager knows the majority are just passing thru & won't be back - Breakfast is full of sugar! Walls were dirty - floors were dirty - put on pair of socks for 1 hour - BLACK> Will be going back to Hilton!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tjcleve
Ashok P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Date:10/30/12

Mr. Ashok Patel
Sleep Inn & Suites
6603 us hwy49 North
Hattiesburg, MS 39401

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. I certainly agree that your unsatisfactory experience do not represent the level of service we strive to provide.

I have addressed the issues you raised regarding the shortage of Rollaway bed, with our head housekeeper. she joins me in offering a sincere apology to you and is committed to ensuring that these problems will not occur again.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Sincerely