“Hattiesburg Surprise”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Hattiesburg Surprise”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Nice French bakery in Hattiesburg . . . good lunch alternative and the mice are terrific! Pastries are wonderful, and nice, small eating area!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank GlassInMS

Purvis, Mississippi
“Lovely and so very French”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

French owner from Lille France, do you need to know more? We are so fortunate to have a French bakery in our town.

1 Thank kateaux54
utah
“Nice lunch and dessert.”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

In a chicken salad croissant and a potato salad. Both were excellent. I then had an almond mouse for dessert (also very good).

The location is in a strip mall so I didn't have high expectations.

2 Thank bevanerickson
Hattiesburg, MS
“Wonderful chocolate cake!”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I love the shaved chocolate cakes - Beautiful with amazing taste.

1 Thank headdocs
Starkville, Mississippi
“Best tiramisu that I've EVER eaten in my entire life!!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

I'm somewhat of a tiramisu connoisseur; and, while this tiramisu is a very slight deviation from the "traditional" version that I've always sampled at every restaurant where it's available, THIS CHEF MADE IT EVEN BETTER!!!!!! I don't want to give away the secret which he shared with my husband and I, but I will tell you that there's a slightly different approach to the outer border of the serving...... YUMMY, DELICIOUS!!!! You'll have to try it for yourself!!! We stopped in just to peek at what was there (made the hour ride to visit with my college aged daughter). Initially,I thought that the price for a piece was a little excessive .... UNTIL I ATE IT!!!

• Visited March 2011