Fairfield Inn & Suites Gulfport
$67
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$99
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$83
$64
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

Comfort Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$72
$149
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$67
$64
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$143
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
All reviewsturkey creekroom was cleanstaff was very friendlybreakfast buffetwalmartairporthighway
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We passed through town and stayed here for one night. The first room we were checked in to had a broken ac unit and was muggy. No worries, a quick call to the front desk and we were in a room with working ac. The rooms are comfortable and large. Each room has a dehumidifier that could be a little on the loud side but wasn't too bad. The hotel only has one elevator and I chose to take the stairs rather than wait. Breakfast was ok. It was pretty standard and had a small fridge full of jimmy deans type of microwaveable sandwiches, waffles, gravy, cereal, baked goods, and boiled eggs. It's a small eating area but I found a table, no problem.

Overall it's a good hotel and we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was really impressed with Al'leigh enthusiasm for the job. She made the stay stand out because she was so personable with me and my lady. We were only there for a short 2 night stay, but I know we plan to visit again in the future. Overall, I was happy and appreciative of Al'leigh's service and the kindness of the room attendants that spoke to me. I would say, the complimentary breakfast could stand out a little more. It felt a little bland. Still, free isn't ever a bad quality and there are a lot of local eats to try!

Room Tip: Be on the look out for the turn. It came up on me on each drive back to the hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

- In scanning several of the other reviews, I echo the comments concerning location: around the corner from the GPT airport and free shuttle to/from (starts as early as 4:30 AM); can only enter onto Turkey Creek Drive (right turn) when heading north on Route 49; very convenient to I-10; and lots of restaurants (fast food, sit-down chains, and locally owned) within walking distance or a quick drive by car.
- Generally a pretty darned clean/neat room.
- Dehumidifier.
- WiFi worked fine inside, but I could not get it at the outdoor tables just outside the indoor pool
- Large comfortable bed.
- No refrigerator or microwave, though.
- Small bathroom sink surface space.
- Breakfast was a bit on the “weak” side. Only “hot” food items were waffles (make your own), a small crock-pot of “SOS” (a sausage gravy), anything that you can toast, and a couple of prepared/packaged items for the microwave. Posted (on the lobby wall) breakfast hours differ from that listed in the “in room guide book.” 6:00 – 9:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 – 10:00 AM on weekends appear to be the ground truth. However, as the evening Desk Clerk advised, their kitchen staff (sounds like it is really only one woman) is phenomenal, and arrives at 3:00 AM, primarily due to commercial airline aircrew who stay there and have early flights. On my departure date, I (and an aircrew) ate at 5:00 AM, and it was “same-same” as the day before when I ate at 7:00 AM. So… “Kudos” to the breakfast person/team!!!
- Front desk team was very friendly; interacted with at least three young ladies during different shifts.
- I miss the “old days” where Fairfield Inns always had fresh-baked cookies available to guests every evening/night!
- Bottom Line: a nice stay at the Federal government daily lodging rate.

Room Tip: I was in Room 214, next to the elevator and behind the front entry façade. No issue with the elevator but the view of the backside of the front entry façade prohibited views of the iHop, Walmart, and aircraft on approach to GPT!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Orlando and again on our way back home to Texas. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and there was plenty of selection for breakfast. The hotel is very convenient to I-10 and there are many restaurants in the area. The room also had a microwave and fridge which is nice to keep your traveling food and beverages cold for the next day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stairs, otherwise, you can hear the stairs traffic.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed one night on our way to Texas. Stopped without a reservation but that was no problem. Little tricky finding Turkey Lane but we got there and were well pleased. Angel at the front desk was a real angel in assisting us with our reservation. The room was nice and had clean, fresh paint and there was a humidifier and curved shower bar. In the lobby there was a "market" with toothpaste, Clear Eyes, soft drinks, snacks, etc. Also, free cookies and a continental breakfast. No complaints here. Enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple