Fairfield Inn & Suites Gulfport
$75
$129
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$62
SleepInn
Comfort Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$121
$99
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$119
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$110
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$143
All reviewsturkey creekroom was cleanstaff was very friendlybreakfast buffetwalmartairporthighway
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed at the Fairfield for 2 nights on a recent business trip. The location of the property is very close to the airport not even a 2 minute drive so great if you have an early flight like I did. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

The hotel appears to be near new and the rooms are a good size and modern. The facilities on site for meals are a bit limited with only breakfast available but that's to be expected at a Fairfield hotel, having said that within 2 blocks of the hotel there are a heap of options available so it's not a big problem.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Located in the northern area of Gulfport near the airport. Seems to be on the approach path for jets which was a little noisy outside but not noticeable inside. Good all around experience for our family.

Check In: Quick and painless. Staff was very friendly and efficient.

Room: Beds were the most comfortable of the trip. Linens were fresh and clean.

Pool: Indoor pool and workout area available.

Overall a good value.

Room Tip: Avoid the IHOP across the lot, and try to get a room near the center elevator or even near the end stairs, the place is kind of long to carry luggage.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The rooms are gorgeous - love the bed and bedding. The breakfast was nice too. Didn't use the pool but it looked nice (indoor) and there's a hot tub. Restaurants all around and a Walmart! Little frig in the room. Cold a/c and a dehumidifier. Only problem: I booked with Priceline and when I called to ask for a double, I got trouble from the desk clerk. She insisted I had to choose King or double from Priceline (which is impossible). It took 3 calls and finally someone called the manager and I got a double. When I checked in, the staff was wonderful and friendly. I think they are probably pet friendly also.

Room Tip: I liked my room which was 1st floor by the side door. Easy access.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a nice hotel. I do love Marriott. The lobby and rooms were clean. The bed was wonderful. I need that mattress. My problem with this hotel is the management that made the stay terrible. My card for whatever reason would not work (only at this hotel though) and the young lady who waited on us had to speak with the manager. The manager was a cold as a slab of ice. She didn't speak to us or anything. They finally accepted cash. I was so unbelievably shocked because I rave about Marriott hotels all the time and my fiance pointed out how awful the manager was and sheer embarrassment came over me because this is the hotel i selected for his birthday. There's a Courtyard across from the beach (which did not show up on Marriott's site) and there's also a Residence Inn there as well. I will be staying at one of these from now on.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We always look for Fairfiled Inns when travelling. This hotel is conveniently located near the interstate and rooms are large and clean. Restaurants are close by and it makes a good stopping point for a tired travelling family.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family