Red Roof Inn Gulfport - Biloxi Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$62
SleepInn
$129
GardenInn.com
$66
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$115
$99
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$134
Hampton.com
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$143
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$110
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk attendantplace to stayacross the streetpillowswalmartpropertiesfl
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The rooms were clean but I didnt have a microwave in our room and the paint in the tub was peeling and needed to be replaced. No swimming pool. For the length of time we stayed it was ok but should have been cheaper.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank Aalexander5
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I've stayed here before, so this is just an update. I stayed in the same room that I stayed in the last time and this time it had both the microwave and fridge. Internet worked well. Room still very clean and nice. A/C worked well.

The only thing that might bother somone is it is in the flight path of the airport. So you do hear planes fly over. I didn't hear them in the middle of the night. It is also located at a busy intersection, but like another reviewer said...there is a traffic light to help you get in and out of the place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Colleen U
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Lobby and BF area are very nice. It is when you open the door to your room that you realize that the room has not been updated like the lobby. It is ok if you must stay there. Better hotels close by. Bathroom tiny and badly needs updating.

It does have micro and fridge so that is a plus. AC worked as it was suppose to. Highway 49 is extremely busy and it is nice that this motel has a light to enter/exit.

We stayed on the lower level so that we could back our car close to the door and uload and load. We like doing that vs a cart up an elevator and down the hall.

This is a two story motel and no elevator. BF is your typical some kind of eggs/sausage/biscuit/juice/coffee.

Room Tip: get one on lower level instead of second floor
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I stayed here in December 2011. It is in a good location and convenient to shopping. The stoplight is a great help in getting in and out of the hotel. When I arrived, I could not check in early because they needed to let the carpet dry after cleaning them that day. So they preassigned me a room and I went to find something to do. When I finally got checked into the room, the carpet was not completely dry. The chair was on the bed and the lamp on the window sill. I just put the stuff back. I could not access the wireless internet. I found out the next morning that it had something to do with the location of the routers. So I moved rooms.

The next room had no microwave but had a fridge. That was a little bit inconvenient but I let the manager know since it was supposed to have one.

The staff was really helpful and friendly. Room was clean. They've been updating. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was decent. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a king room and good internet, ask to be close to the office.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Colleen U
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Great staff ...Clean room across the street from the Beach. Frig in room a big plus.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple