“Business Trip”

Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
DUNEDIN
“Business Trip”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Staff friendly, professional, and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable. Would definetly come back.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
LAKE CHARLES
Reviewed September 30, 2012

this hotel was very overpriced not worth the money it was terriable i would never stay at a ramada again it was the worst experience ever the room was very dirty and the staff was very rude i would stay at a motel 6 than a ramada

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travelers are raving about these Gulfport hotels

KATY
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was disappointed in this hotel. The pillows were just too fluffy, perhaps 2 flatter pillows and 2 fluffy pillows would be better and that would accomadate a variety of needs. The floor lamp would not come on and could not turn on any lights with the switch by the door. The clock was dirty and did not work. Also the tile in bath area becomes extremely slick with water - need to add some support bars.
Positive: the shower water pressure was great in the shower. Coffee machine and supplies were good. Tv was great. Air conditioner had a funky smell to it, may be the humidity in the area, but could use a good spray. Pool are was great.

Please note, we arrived late to the hotel both days of our stay and were extremely tired, so perhaps more critical than usual. The young man at the front desk was extremely nice and helpful..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

MARCH AIR RESERVE BASE
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The military signed me up for this place so I didn't have a choice, if I did and I could have found another room I would have been out.

There were ants in my sink, cockroaches on the floor, the toilet over flowed twice and it smelled like 1970's carpet.

I left after my six nights there with an ear infection making it hard to fly home, which I attribute to breathing in the funk from the room.

Laundry room had no soap to purchase although they did have machines, soda machines were broke outside and took the money.

Nothing good to say about the Ramada at Gulfport, I will not stay again!

Metairie, Louisiana
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We arrived on a friday afternoon and it was very quiet, a few families playing in the pool. The front desk was very friendly and quick with checkin and directing us to our room. The rooms look nice and recently redone. Our bathtub had mildew all around it. Luckily I'm a freak and bring cleaning supplies and lysol whenever we travel to a hotel! We went swimming later that evening and the pool is not lit very well and they had a light keep floating up from the shallow end. It freaked us out a little bit so we got out in fear of being electrocuted. The next day the pool was FULL. I don't think you could have fit one more person in that pool. I got back from dinner at 10pm and it was the same way.. The people out there were very loud and stayed out there until about 12am. Then they went back to their room which was luckily, right next to mine! It sounded like there were about 15 people staying in one room. Another group ended up going back out to the pool at about 1am and it got loud again. The next morning it looked like spring break just passed through. There was clothes, beer bottles, liquor bottles, shoes and trash everywhere. It was disgusting! These people should be ashamed of themselves. Come to find out there was some kind of rock or metal concert that saturday night. The people that attended it caused the late night pool destruction.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I booked a room at this hotel for a weekend for August 2nd through the 5th and my mom and I didn't make it through 1 night. I woke up and found bed bugs in my bed that I slept in all night. They were on my pillows and in my bed and my mothers bed as well. I collected the bugs and took them to the front desk and I was asked to come in the back and I spoke to a employee and she said she would contact her general manager. I then recieved a phone call in my room and my mom was told that someone will be coming to our room to inspect our clothes, really??? We never unpacked and to assume that we brought the bugs tou the hotel was the biggest insult ever!!!! Did I mention the sheets had dried blood stains on them!! They removed the headborad on my bed and found more bugs and offered to move us to rooms on the other side of the hotel, so the beds in that section of the hotel are suppose to be better?? At this point I wanted to leave this hotel and get a full refund.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank theblaines
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were in town for a soccer tournament and this was one of the mandatory hotels that we had to choose from. The front desk staff etc was just ok. My son found a bug in his bed. Needless to say...never again will I stay in this hotel. I know and expect bugs in the south, but never in my bed. It was treated as no big deal and it was a huge deal to us.

• Stayed March 2012