“ok”
Review of Days Inn Gulfport

Days Inn Gulfport
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Gulfport
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The staff was friendly. The rooms were cute but could have been cleaner. Not in the best looking area

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words about my staff. We strive to be as friendly and as helpful as possible. I also want to apologize for the room not being as clean as you would have liked. I hope next time you are in town you give us the chance to give you a more pleasant stay.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Gulfport

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The front desk clerk was rude. Upon arriving, I was 15 minutes early for check in. The clerk was sitting down I asked was it okay if I could check in early. He adruptly said NO and there were no rooms available. I told him I had made an online reservation a week ahead, so he then asked my name to look it up. After being there about 15 minutes, which is now check in time, he said the room wouldnt be ready until 30 to 45 minutes. Being patient, I came back an hour later to check in. The room was ok, but nothing like the pictures online.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would like to send my deepest apologizies to you for the inconveinence of your stay with us. The fornt desk clerk has been spoken to about his attitude with you and I apologize again for that. We try our best to provide a great stay for each and every guest.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed Memorial Weelend. We did not have prior reservations so ended up in a smoking room. The staff was extremely helpful and room rates were affordable. Rooms could be updated and there was a short income of the bedside lamps because it flickered on and off constantly. The continental breakfast could use a little more variety. Ido stayed at this hotel again, I would require a non-smoking room.

• Stayed: May 2013

I aoplogize for any inconvienence durning your but am very glad the staff was there to help you with anything you needed. Hopefully when you return to Gulfport and stay with us again things will be to your liking then. Just an FYI we have added biscuits and gravy, boiled eggs( on weekends) and waffles. Thank you again for staying with us and the good remarks about our staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this location during Memorial Day weekend, May 24th - May 26th and it was a very bad decision. Upon arrival I asked for a non-smoking room and was told that they did not have any available. As we walked to our room we noticed several NON-SMOKING rooms that were not being used so I just thought that they had been booked in advance so I shrugged it off. We entered our SMOKING room and was hit by the stench of the smoke so we bought some febreeze which helped a bit. The covers had holes in them from cigarette burns, the sink had hair around it, there was no iron or board so we had to go get it ourself, and worst of all the shower curtain was molded and had tons of dirt on it as well as the very small bathroom being uncleaned. We asked for another shower curtain and was told that someone would bring up another one but they didn't so we took that one down and took it to them. The continental breakfast was average and the T.V. reception was terrible, tons of static. We also had to get our own light bulbs from the front desk due to the bulbs being out in our room and the lighting was better outside than in our room and the toilet kept running water. The next day we walked by those same NON-SMOKING rooms and still no occupancy. The beds were not comfortable at all. This hotel is a JOKE.....

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We would like to take the opportunity to apologize for your inconveinence during your stay here at our hotel. We have made some changes in the hotel staff due the the non caring attitudes towards our guest and the fact they didnt want to complete their job as asked. We hope that you will giv eus the chance to make your next stay better. Again, we apologizes for your inconveinence.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Reviewed May 21, 2013