Days Inn Gulfport
  • Pool
Ramada Gulfport(Gulfport)
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We stayed one night at this hotel, it was a great price for our one night stay. The front desk was nice and they have a lot of places around this hotel. We didn't eat breakfast in the morning. The only problems we had were the toliet was molded/dirty and the bathroom door handle would jam up. The bath tub was a little dirty i showered with flip flops on. Also the comforter had a big stain on it and we pushed it on the floor and check the rest of the sheets they were ok. Thats not what you want to see when you go to lay down in a bed. Not all the lights worked in our room, and the tv didn't work well. "It was very fuzzy" Other than that for one night it was ok, I agree with others if you are going to be staying for a long period of time stay at another place. If your staying a night this is fine to get you by for a good price. I was going to take pictures but i didn't think these sites uploaded pictures. Everything we encountered could be fixed. No bugs

Room Tip: Just check your room before you settle into it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ILuvVacations1
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We stayed the one night while on the way to Pensacola FL.
This Days Inn is located on a big road, however it is not very noisy.
Rooms are ok, nothing more but nothing less. They are cheap. This is not a deluxe hotel, one need to keep this in mind.
Either way, there is an Outlet shopping mall just around the corner, fast food etc. also. So if you don't want to stay one week or so, this is ok to stay.
Staff was more or less friendly, and we did not try out breakfast.

I would halfway recommend this Days Inn but only for one night and to people who don't need luxus but are happy just with a bed and a toilet. If you want to stay more than one night, try another place as there are a lot of hotels of several chains just a few blocks away.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank roger-zh
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I cannot understand these bad reviews.They must be from long ago.I just stayed in Days Inn off Hwy 49(25th Ave) for 5 days.The Mgr.and his staff went out of his way to ensure a pleasent stay.The room service was very good,plenty of hot water,clean towels every day.I think for the money,it is a great value.I was very pleased,and would recommend staying there.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 119,close to the office.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank captdan101
Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

I just wanted to take the time to let you know that we appreciate the good comments you gave about our hotel. We try to make an inpression on the guest so that they will come back and see us again. Hopefully when you are in the area again you will come back and stay with us. We look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I was scared from reading other reviews after booking. but i could not cancel it because horrible cancellation policy "Cancellation policy: CANCEL 15 DAY(S) PRIOR TO ARRIVAL TO AVOID BILLING." , the worst Cancellation policy ever, it looks like robbery!
When I checked-in, it took long time to get in assigned room (the magnet card programming system malfunction), also some flies in room really bothered us. others were OK to stay in one night.
even it is only three minuses distance to airport, but no shuttle bus service, have to call cab to get to airport.
Basically, it is low end hotel.

Room Tip: easy to reach airport.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cgigate
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I read the negative reviews on here before booking this hotel, but it didn't deter me. I find many people give awful ratings over small issues. Unless I see the word 'bedbugs', I usually give any hotel a try.

This Days Inn in Gulfport had positive and negative things, as all Days Inn hotels do.
Positive:
-Checkin was fast and easy.
-Room was clean
-Fridge in the room (always a plus)
-Wifi worked and was very fast
-Walmart and places to eat nearby (even a Krispy Kreme donuts)

Negative:
-Older building, run down
-Elevator creeky and old, I used the stairs instead
-Garbage/litter scattered around the premises
-Pool looked old, but I never use hotel pools.

Some people would include language barrier of staff as a negative, but as long as I spoke clearly, he understood me, and I understood him. If you're the impatient type who mumbles or talks too fast, there could be problems. I was checked in my room in less than 5 minutes, no hassles at all.

Overall, I give this hotel a solid AVERAGE rating. And the price is great compared to most in the Biloxi area. I would definitely book this Days Inn again, without a doubt.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple