“Classy wine bar with friendly service and tasty food”

Sea Grapes Wine Cafe
Ranked #51 of 263 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed June 11, 2018

My friend and I stopped here mainly for a glass of decent wine, and a little food-something to go with it. We were not disappointed! The atmosphere is comfortable in a calm, classy way which was perfect for us. The wine selection is great - wide variety and reasonably priced. The only negative was that when ordering a "demi-glass" of wine we were given this baby size glass which was a huge turn-off. We ordered an appetizer (smoked salmon spread) and also a pizza which were both delicious. Ashley was very friendly as well as professional, as was the other server working. This place is a gem in downtown Gulfport and we look forward to returning!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

I love this place for date night or when a girlfriend and I need to unwind. You can order anything from Tony's Brick Oven Pizzeria and the wine recommendations and wine tasting options are always spot-on. The live music varies, but has never disappointed. I prefer when they have Kelsey Moran. The ONLY reason for 4 stars is the seating. The high-top tables really don't work in the back. I'd rather them fit in one more bench seat and leave the space by the restrooms open. The lighting is too bright for the vibe back there and the proximity to the restrooms is too close. Other than that, I love this place. We'll return on a regular basis.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I was going to Tony’s Brick Oven Pizza when I noticed Sea Grapes Wine Cafe. It had been recommended to me by a friend so I thought I would give it a try.
The food and wine were great and the service by Ashley was even better. Oh, and the live music topped off a perfect evening. I will definitely be returning there and soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 white wines and 2 reds. All good as they arrived quickly. Pizza ordered from the attached restaurant was ok but not memorable. It arrived without cutlery nor napkins. Had also ordered a charcuterie board which had not arrived by the time we had finished the pizza.
The highlight of the evening was a lady musician who was a good Joni Mitchell facsimile.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

The service and ambiance is fantastic here. It's a local gem that offers tapa like appetizers to pick on while sipping on wine and listening to live music. Make sure you look online or call to find out what nights there is music. This is a great place for a romantic night out. They rotate their featured wines often, so look at chalkboard when you walk in. They markup their wine around 2.5% so get mentally ready to drop some cash. I wish they would put some bottles on special price; everyone would win in this situation. Owners would push the bottles and customers would enjoy trying new wine at a reasonable price.
I enjoyed the cheeseboard the best! The fruit was FRESH and went perfect with the cheese and they get this local jalapeño blueberry jam that is out of this world.
We also liked the fact that we can order from next doors menu (Tony's brick oven) we enjoyed the pizza and wine experience. Our server Selena was the " it" girl! She did everything from food prep our appetizers using tiny apartment oven, koodos for her! And she did it all with a smile.