Island View Casino Resort
$129
GardenInn.com
$75
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$62
SleepInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$123
$99
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$110
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$143
All reviewsplayers clubisland view casinocrab legstable gamesslot machinesbeach sidegreat compsbeignetsgaming floorsteamersrooms are greatnew orleanscoffee makerparking lotwincoastgulf
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed here several times, alone and with family, and the stay has always been very enjoyable. The rooms are clean and updated. The food is great with several choices (24 hour coffee is always a plus)! The service is excellent, with friendly and accommodating staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is one of the cleanest and most colorful small casinos in the Gulfport/Biloxi area. Abundant slots fill the one level casino. The drawbacks are that it's pretty far from the other casinos and doesn't have a lot of dining options. Staff is nice and the rooms are brightly decorated. The small pool has cabanas and is well landscaped. If you want to relax and do a little gambling, it's a pleasant getaway!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Gerri from Georgia. With five kids in three states, I travel quite a bit. The seven hours I drive to Gulfport to visit Island View is a pleasure. I have been visiting the View for several years now and I still look forward to each trip. I know that once I pull into that drive, the staff at Island View will be available to take care of my every need. I have valet parking take my car and that is the last time I see it until I am ready to leave. The rooms are always clean and well furnished. The many resturants on the property make each meal an experience. The gaming floor has everything you could want to play. The staff is always there to help. The hotel manager, Bernie Donlan, has always gone above and beyond to help make me, my family, and my friends that I bring to the gulf coast as comfortable as possible. They have all been very impressed. I am not here to say that there will never be a single problem. I am here to tell you that once you let someone on Island View staff know there is a problem, they will do everything they can to resolve it. I receive generous comps for my money I spend playing in free play and in meals. After my first trip, the offers starting coming either in the mail or on line and I have not had to pay for a meal since then. If you choose to go out in the city of Gulfport, you will find many things to do. My grandkids love the beach and the playgrounds. Not to mention the pool at Island view and the movies that are available through the hotel. Island View is an all around enjoyment experience and I would advise anyone to give it a try. I, myself, plan to make many more trips in the future,

Room Tip: Rooms close to the elevators can be a little noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A very well maintained hotel with easy beach access and a fantastic pool area. The rooms are clean and very comfortable and the bath amenities are top notch Gilchrist & Soames products. The restaurant choices at this property are second to none.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1Planettrekker
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were very disappointed in our stay at the hotel this time. We hadn't been in several years and had high hopes. The staff was very nice but the rooms left a lot to be desired. If you like a fluffy pillow be sure to bring your own, the pillows they have on the bed are like not having a pillow. The air conditioning had one speed, guess if you like it cool you would like it. We turned the unit on heat to warm up the room and it still blew cold air. The first room we were in was so damp and moist it was ridiculous, we had to switch rooms. Both rooms had stopped up sinks. We were glad we only were staying one night. They did add a pool but it was small in comparison to the amount of people they had in it. I would think long and hard before I went back. Guess if they comped me for the room I would go.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family