“It's a little out of the way but the food is great!!!”
Review of Petie's EATS

Petie's EATS
Ranked #81 of 263 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Everything I have had there has be good. Try the Reuben, the best I have had in this area. Its the place were locals go! The staff even remembers you.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here with a customer who suggested it. Small place with maybe 15 tables. They have a hot lunch special and lots of different sandwiches, including burgers.

I had the half pound Swiss and mushroom burger. It was very good. Nice char and flavor on the meat, good toppings and a very good bun. Sweet potato fries as a side.

My customer had a Reuben that he always gets. The server was friendly and sassy. She had worked there a while. All in all a nice lunch and experience.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This is a great family run restaurant! Visited a few times while in town and everything there is excellent! I especially love the very veggie sandwich on the fresh baked olive bread. Great atmosphere and a very local vibe!

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

The hamburgers were fabulous and the desserts were rich. The staff treats you like family, and family that likes and cares for one another. Overall I recommend typically to people I know headed to the Gulfport area.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

Ate here today for the first time, was pretty excited about the Fat Willie sandwich.....now not so much. My Fat Willie was anything but Fat! First, the onion bun, or shall I say 3 inch hockey puck, was horrible, and crispy. I actually cut it with a knife to eat it. Although it smelled Delicious the flavor was seriously lacking, and was almost puree'd meat....it was supposed to be roast beef. It seriously looked like ALPO topped with bacon. I was very disappointed and after spending over 10.00 on this pitiful sandwich and bag of chips had to go to Sonic because I was still hungry! Will not be returing to peties eats!!!!!