“Great service and food”

Good for: Families with children
Pittsburg, California
“Great service and food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Reminded me of home and we had a great server. Close to the hotel that we stayed at on our last day.

Visited April 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The wait staff was wonderful. The food was great. Very Clean.Was seated right away and wait staff was very prompt. The only thing I get annoyed with is they want you to hurry up and pay the tab. I like to finish my meal before stopping to get my money out.

Visited January 2013
surrey, england
“Our favourite chain restaurant”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This Applebys is very friendly, well decorated and the food and drinks are of a very high quality.
Throughout our 2 visits we were made to feel very welcome

Visited December 2012
2 Thank pamela c
Port A
“Applebee's chain should be proud.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This Applebee's had great food, great service and the staff were very accommodating. I will keep this on my radar the next time through Gulfport!

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good Place to Eat”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

This location is comparable to other Applebee's. Good food, good service. They are also located not too far from the airport. I could recommend that the chain improves their spinach dip. Everytime I go to one I get it, then when it comes out to the table I remember that they really don't have the best spinach dip. They also need to get filtered water at this location. The water definitely is unfiltered tap water they serve.