“Big fat Burrito!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flyin' Jalapeno - CLOSED

Flyin' Jalapeno
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh, Fast, and Flavorful: These are the words that define Flyin' Jalapeno. Our Tex-Mex style uses fresh homemade ingredients to create three simple concepts: burritos, nachos, and salads.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Big fat Burrito!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Went there for lunch based on the reviews and were not misled. I ordered a burrito with chicken rice, beans and some toppings. It was huge! You can get it over salad or over chips too. Check it out. If there's a line it goes fast cause four dudes were taking care of business. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes (ate in). Definitely pass up the chain taco garbage and get yourself a big fat burrito here. You'll need some extra napkins.

• Visited March 2014

Bassett, Virginia
“Simple and good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Visited the Flyin' Jalapeño with the wife and was definitely satisfied. When we first approached the establishment, we were not sure if this was the place we read reviews on trip advisor. My wife was not sure if we should go in because it didn't look much like a sit in restaurant. I stated that all I seen were good reviews and we ought to try it out. Glad we did. I had the grilled steak burrito and my wife had the Cajun shrimp burrito. Both were fresh, filling, and hit the spot. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking to try something different and pleasing.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank SafetyWoodDude
Charlottesville, Virginia
“The Reviews Don't Lie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was in town visiting family and decided to look for a unique, locally owned establishment for lunch. Trip Advisor suggested we check out Flyin' Jalepeno. We were not disappointed, even in the least. The freshest ingredients with a unique twist. I went for the burrito with boiled Cajun shrimp. Fantastic! I'm not in Gulfport often, but I will visit this restaurant again. If you are wondering if you should give it a shot, stop wondering and head on down!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 995michaelr995
Pretoria, South Africa
“Amazing Burrito! Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I went there for a snack and ended up getting a HUGE burrito for very cheap. I got the Carnitas burrito and they stuffed it full with fresh ingredients which made my very happy!!! Will def go again.

• Visited January 2014
Saucier, Mississippi
“A Once A Week Visit For Me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I try to go at least once a week! They have some amazing items on their menu that you won't find anywhere else! Their shredded pork with BBQ sauce and their sour cream/ranch all wrapped up in a burrito is hands down one of the best things I've ever eaten! I seriously try to hit them up at least once a week! The guys that run the place are down to earth and are super friendly too! Since discovering them, I've stopped going to one of their competitors (rhymes with Doe's), they are more affordable and much easier to get to! I love a good burrito and they have the best on the coast!! Don't pass them up, stop tomorrow for lunch!

• Visited January 2014