“Excellelent”
Review of Flyin' Jalapeno - CLOSED

Flyin' Jalapeno
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh, Fast, and Flavorful: These are the words that define Flyin' Jalapeno. Our Tex-Mex style uses fresh homemade ingredients to create three simple concepts: burritos, nachos, and salads.
Texas
“Excellelent”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great food along with fair prices, will definitely recommend. One of the best "fast food" places I've been.

• Visited October 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great experience”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

While on vacation my bf picked out this place. The atmosphere was great the guys behind the counter was awesome even when we were sure of what to order. I will definitely be back when I'm in the area again.

Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
“Awesome food and quick service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Taco salad was so tasty and fresh, great sized and the prices were very good as well:) You have to try it out. It is near by Memorial Hospital in Gulfport so it is quick and easy to get to.

2 Thank gwynbslms
Jourdan N, Owner at Flyin' Jalapeno, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Gwynbslms,

Thank you for reviewing our Restaurant. Our Salads are quickly becoming our top seller at Flyin' Jalapeno. We hope you've had a chance to try our Pork Carnitas, It's by far our favorite! Topped with a little brown sugar and cinnamon then slow roasted for 6-7 hours.

Hope to see you soon!

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Muy Bueno”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had the shrimp salad. Muy Delicioso!! Great location for a quick lunch. Close to Memorial Hospital and all businesses downtown Gulfport.

3 Thank 137MSG
Jourdan N, Owner at Flyin' Jalapeno, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
137MSG,

We're glad you enjoyed your Cajun Boiled Shrimp Salad! It is most definitely one of our favorite dishes here at Flyin' Jalapeno.

Hope to see you back soon,

Owner Flyin' Jalapeno
“Excellent tasty and fresh food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I ate at the Flyin' Jalapeño when I was visiting the area a few weeks ago. I thought the food was very good and had a lot of flavor. It was obvious that all ingredients were very fresh. I have thought several times since I returned home that I wish it wasn't so far away...I would be a frequent customer! Do try it...you won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Maddie P
Jourdan N, Owner at Flyin' Jalapeno, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Maddie P,

Thank you for your kind review.

Fresh indeed! Our Meats are slow roasted with our house blend seasonings daily.

Hope you can join us again in your future travels.