“Our neighborhood coffee shop!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
PJ's coffee of New Orleans
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Gulfport
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed June 13, 2018

We go here often because we can walk or ride our bikes. The coffee is always delicious and the breakfast sandwiches are good too. Nice atmosphere and I really appreciate the free wi-fi since our beach cottage has no wi-fi. PJ's helps me keep in touch with the outside world--if I want to...
Decaf Cafe au Lait is my favorite.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Friendly & clean place with a rather spacious seating area if you would like to linger for a while with your coffee. Location downtown near the waterfront. I saw the Gulfport Chief of Police in here earlier this morning chatting to some local folk. Good spot. Starbucks without the pretensions.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Friendly and clean. Great coffee and other drinks. Lots of other things but mostly go there for the coffee.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Stopped on the way to the beach for a quick cup of coffee and found the coffee to be as good as you can find anywhere. This will be a regular stop when we visit the gulf. Because the coffee was so very good we decided to try some of their quick breakfast offerings. My muffin was our of this world and my grandson's sweet roll was really good. He's a picking eater sometimes and he put it all away. My wife and daughter had blueberry scones and said that they were better than they'd had anywhere. This is a great stop on the way to the beach.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Very good prices, but they use a super automatic espresso machine. If you normally like Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts then I would recommend this place.