“Great service, attentive servers”
Review of Beach Blvd Steamer

Beach Blvd Steamer
Ranked #11 of 254 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We were a group of 19 and our two servers were gracious at all times. My meal was good and well portioned. I would go back but would recommend a wider selection of beers.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

nice the food was great the service was nice also we had different items on the menu and they all were great looking forward to going back

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I have been going to try this place for some time since Jordan Steamer closed in the Kiln. The Steamer in Gulf Shores is great and so we thought the same would be true here. But, no. The chop salad is the best part of the meal, that I will say and I would love to have it again. The bread was warm straight from the oven and delicious. My husband got gumbo, instead of salad and said it was really good. We don't really like restaurant gumbo as well homemade. But, we came for the steamer. The royal reds; the large, sweet, tender, succulent shrimp. But, what we got was tough, tasteless, shrimp that was disappointing. We had our waitress box the left-overs to-go and the next day I cooked some brown butter with lemon and salt, gave them a quick saute' and plated them. Much better taste.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Let me start out by asking this: why would someone go to a seafood restaurant withe the word "Steamer' in it and order baked red fish, or chicken? Chances are the steamed crabs are better right? I'm just venting because I red a revue where a patron complained about their food not being great. They were at a BBQ joint and ordered fish....I mean come on....
Anyway....I ate here on a Saturday night and it wasn't busy at all....which normally frightens me. in this case, everything worked out. Had king crab legs, snow crabs and royal reds. Crabs were cooked right and easy to peel with an excellent flavor. They even had a little container of melted butter with a candle under it to keep it that way...nice touch. Bottles of wine were on special for $20, so why not right? Bottle of cold white wine with hot crabs? What could be better? Waitress was great. And I think I haven't uttered that phrase more then 3 times in my life.
Price is a little steep but I had a $75 voucher from the casino next door to cushion the blow. In the immortal words of General MacArthur, I shall return!

1  Thank derrick w
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We shared the Deluxe Steamer, peel and eat shrimp, snow crab, king crab and Jonah crab claws. The food was steamed to perfection, the seasoning is just right and looked as good as it tasted. We also had a Chocolate Bombe for dessert, more than enough for two. The wait staff attended to our every request with excellent service. On my list to return again and again.

2  Thank SGML