“Good food, great service, nice atmosphere”
Review of Beach Blvd Steamer

Beach Blvd Steamer
Ranked #10 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This restaurant is located next to the Island View Casino Resort, Beach Blvd, Gulfport, MS. (US 90 near US 49) There were three of us sisters and we got there right before it closed. Even though it was late, we were welcomed and given full service treatment. We all ordered seafood entrees and a special salad. I ordered crab legs that I was not familiar with, Dungeness Crab, and they were a little scary for me to look at much less put my hands on. (I'd never seen crab legs that had hair! They tasted good; I just couldn't look at them) Our waiter, Raymond, was nice enough to sit down and talk with us as he cracked the legs for me! He was very personable and never pushed us to hurry even though the restaurant had actually closed its doors. We were the only people there and we kept it open for another hour. All of us were very happy and satisfied not only with the meal but the prices. And we'd never had that kind of service before so we tried to tip him pretty well. No doubt we'll be back when we visit Gulfport.

There are newer reviews for Beach Blvd Steamer

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Picked this place over a couple others just because the crowd wasn't as bad and it turned out to be a good decision. The outside and main dining area are really nice, but the "add on" area by the restrooms is awful cafeteria like. Menu was a little small but the oysters were great, the salad is not to be missed, and the red royal shrimp were impressive. The ribeye however was nothing to write home about. All in all, not overly expensive and the food was good so we would go back again.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had dinner here. Started with the artichokes with crab appetizer - delicious! Enjoyed the salad and loved the rolls (they are so light)! Husband had the special which was grouper and said one of the best he has had. I had a pound of crab legs - they were great! They came with seasoning on them so if you don't like any spice on your food I would tell them you prefer not to have it. Finished with the key lime pie. Service was great!

We will be back

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Ate at this restaurant and actaully had bad meaning rancide crab legs - heard others did as well - scared for my family who ate a piece by accident because the lighing was so bad - BE CAREFUL

2  Thank goodtaste826
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Since moving here from Sarasota, we were on a mission to find a good restaurant. After trying them all, we finally found a winner with Beach Blvd Steamer. Our waiter, Raymond was wonderful...very knowledgeable about the menu and went out of his way to make out experience a memorable one. The food was outstanding..from the bread to the salad...mouthwatering. And then came the steamed crab and royal reds....it doesn't get better than this. Finally to make things even better, the Manager, Nick, came to make sure everything was to our liking. Do yourself a favor, spend an evening at this great place.