“Thanks for using bench advertising”

Cajun's Fabulous Fried Chicken
Ranked #29 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks for using bench advertising”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I saw this place advertised on several benches while driving along the coast in the Biloxi area. The name caught my eye so my son and I drove around the block to get the address. We are sure satisfied with that move. It’s a simple down to earth place with excellent choices, from salad items to fried chicken on the other end and plenty to eat in between. I went through the line twice as did my son and left with no complaints. The staff was very busy but not too busy to grab an empty plate for us returning patrons to the buffet line. Next time we are in the area, we’ll be going back. I think the name on the ad was Cajun Buffet though.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Al R

Columbus, Indiana
“Good FOOD, Cheap Prices”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

It was a little hole in the wall place but the food was great. Just $24 for three adults and a baby at a small buffet. The fish was excellent. The biscuits were to die for, they needed no butter or honey they great on their own. The food was hot and fresh. Would go again.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank soontobegrandma
florida
“Don't let the looks fool you. Great food, cheap price!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

It's got the appearance of a Popeyes with a buffet. I love Popeyes, but this place has far better chicken and sides. Great dirty rice. Awesome red beans and very friendly staff. I went once alone, and then took my wife the second time and she loved it. For two people, $20 includes drinks and everything. It's a great quick place to grab some good food. It's always busy so the food doesn't sit around.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank dave8008
KY
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The food was excellent! Loved the spicy chicken, chicken livers, cornbread, and peach pie the best. Was by far the best chicken livers I have ever eaten. The peach pie tasted like it had been made with fresh picked peaches. Wide variety of vegetables. Slaw was good too. The food was hot and fresh unlike most buffets. In fact, I seldom go to a buffet because the food is not fresh. But this is the exception. Restaurant is small, but food is yummy!!!!
Price was cheap.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Slm1206
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Good southern cooking buffet. Nice variety of vegetables and chicken is always good. Come early the tables are usually full.

Visited April 2012