“The best all-around Mexican restaurant I've ever been to.”
Review of Los Tres Amigos - CLOSED

Los Tres Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The best all-around Mexican restaurant I've ever been to.”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

My wife and I regularly eat here, at least on a monthly basis, but I've finally decided after our last meal to review it properly.

The prices are excellent; lunch plates are around $6-7 and dinner plates no more than $10. More importantly, these prices are for large, extremely tasty portions of food. Their sauces are good and their enchiladas and burritos are big and stuffed to the brim.

The atmosphere is the expected Mexican restaurant fair, nothing special there, and the service is acceptably friendly, but most people (including myself) go to Mexican restaurants for the food, not the service, and this one does not disappoint on that.

• Visited September 2011

Diamondhead, MS
“No thanks!”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Ate there twice and I will not go back. Food was not good.

• Visited March 2011
Baltimore, MD
“Best Mexican Food in the Area”
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I have eaten here a hand full of times and found the food very food. Some of these reviews are quite confusing. I can't understand why anyone would not like what's being served. When I go I always go with a group of personnel from work. It's one of our favorite places to eat. and very addicting.

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Los Tres Amigos - Hwy 49 Gulfport”
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I ate at the Los Tres Amigos today. The food was mediocre and our waitress was pleasant. As soon as I got to my car, I realized I had left my cell phone on the table. I pulled around to the front entrance and ran in to get my phone. The table had already been cleared so I asked the apparent manager if anyone had turned a cell phone. He denied seeing it and didn't make any effort to look for it. I ackwardly stood there asking any of the other employees if they had seen it. Everyone else had the same response as the manager, and two employees actually asked if it was an iPhone (which it was..but I had only stated that I had left my phone). With my sister's cell phone I called my own hoping to hear the ring with no avail. I asked if I could go to the back, in the kitchen to call and see if maybe it had mistakingly been thrown out with the trash from the table. The "manager" said no and one of the waiters immediatly went back to the kitchen. After my persistence, they let stand near a trash bag that was now sitting in the bar area of the restaurant. Now I am concerned that if an employee would actually take a customers phone, how comfortable can I be knowing that I paid with my debit card and they now have that information too! I haven't seen any unusual charges yet, but I will be on the lookout and am contemplating cancelling the card. My advice is to stay away from this place!!

3 Thank bridgetet
Houston, TX
“Good, but not exceptional”
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We have eaten here several times when staying at the hotels near by. Within easy walking distance of the airport hotels if you do not have transportation.

Food is average. It is not bad, but it is not great. The prices are fair. Services is good. The best thing going for this restaurant is the $1 beers includeing dos equios!