“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Could not believe you could get a great tasting, 20 in pizza for $12!! The employees were very nice!! We just had a pepperoni pizza, but it was sooooo good. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The eggplant parmesan and pizza were great!! The price was $35 to feed seven of us, can't beat that! The place itself wasn't much to speak of but since we came for the food I'm not complaining.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Place is not fancy,Oh but the food is awesome,Not just pizza,What a awesome variety of other great food.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

When we travel, we always look for local food establishments as opposed to national chains. So to the internet we went on our search and landed on this wonderful place. We got a pizza to go so that we could eat it on the beach and watch the sun set. Awesome taste and crust. All of their pizza's have 8 slices so we thought, a medium size at best. Boy were we surprised to find that the pizza was so large it almost didnt fit into the to-go box and it was big enough to feed an army, and yet, 8 slices just as they said. Service was great! You have to come here and eat!!!!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Hands down, this is the BEST pizza on the Gulf Coast, and probably right up there with some of the best I've ever eaten...and that's including Chicago, New York, and Italy. Seriously, it's that good. The crust: perfectly thin with the perfect amount of chewiness. Foldable!! The sauce: lovely, not overly salty (yay!!), with a touch of sweetness.
This was my first time there- I've been dying to try it for TWO YEARS but live rather far away- so I had to get the cheese slice (2 bucks) to check out the very basics....and wow...just delicious. Did I mention that an entire 20" cheese pie is only $12?? Thank you, folks at Brooklyn Pizzeria- I will be back!!