“Worth the trip”
Review of The Blow Fly Inn

The Blow Fly Inn
Ranked #8 of 254 Restaurants in Gulfport
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Best Seafood, Steaks & local specials like Hamburger Steak & Po Boys Famous Iconic Local Restaurant since 1955 featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives! Drive over & see us. Follow the Blow Fly!
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Went down on Saturday to spend the day and dropped in at the Inn. Great service! Great food! Seafood is out of this world and steaks are mouth watering. Don't miss out on the opportunity to have this great experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2009

A must if you want great food. Hubby loved the Grilled Grouper with crab stuffing. And my Creole Pasta was the best pasta dish I've EVER had!!! Plus, it lasted me for 3 meals!!! It is HUGE! Worth every penny and every calorie!!! We did go on a Sunday night and the service seemed slow. I felt like they were just ready to go home. But the food made up for it!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

We went to the Blow Fly because of reviews I read. It is definitely off the beaten path. I would not have found it just driving around. It was my wife's favorite meal of our trip. We had a 30 minute wait when we arrived, but time passed very quickly watching the fish jumping all over the bay. We were very happy with the fast, friendly service. The food is a bit pricey, but we were very happy with the taste and freshness. The servings were not huge, but they definitely give you enough to fill you up. I had the crab cakes which were very good. My wife had the fried crab claws and she loved them. They also have a good assortment of desserts. We will return when we go to Biloxi/Gulfport again.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

I first heard about the Blow Fly Inn on the Food Network. I mentioned it to my spouse, who is stationed in Biloxi area for one year. While she is a vegetarian, I don't eat seafood and we questioned whether it was a good choice for us. Co-workers took her for lunch one day and she was not disappointed. Service has always been prompt and friendly. The food has been consistently good. The portions have been ample and the prices reasonable for what was ordered. I love the casual environment - business or shorts and sandals are fine. And the view? Unbeatable. My only slight disappointment - my last two visits, they were out of the plastic flies.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

This is the best place to eat in biloxi. Your other options include chains and who wants that? This is where the locals go. The food is fresh and plentiful. Try the fried green tomatoes and share an entree. The atmosphere is spectacular as sits on the edge of a bay. Watching the sunset while eating on the deck was the best. Nice wine list too, Afterwards go downstairs and watch the fish jump!

1  Thank Kris R