“It's a Local Legend”
Review of The Blow Fly Inn

The Blow Fly Inn
Ranked #3 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Best Seafood, Steaks & local specials like Hamburger Steak & Po Boys Famous Iconic Local Restaurant since 1955 featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives! Drive over & see us. Follow the Blow Fly!
Gulfport, Mississippi
“It's a Local Legend”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Fantastic view of the Back Bay waters, Best chowder-type soups, award-winning hamburgers, yummie grilled pimeno-cheese sandwichs, tasty local fish fixed a variety of ways.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Donna B

“Great local hideout...”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews and asked around a bit and came up with this place for dinner...i am so glad I did! The service was fast and helpful, able to tell us about all the menu items. Portions were enormous, food quality high, and prices phenomenal. Its located on the bay, and the only downfall is you cant see anything out there at night. I highly recommend a visit here!

2 Thank sean_hansen
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great food”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Took all the visiting family there 2 days after Christmas. They were all craving seafood. My father in law said it was the best oyster poboy he had ever eaten. My brothers in law both got the seafood Diablo and loved it. Their portions could have fed 2 people each. My steak was good and the homemade onion rings YUMMO. Great place to take out of towners for some local flavor.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Southerncoder
Houston
“Worth the detour if you're passing through Gulfport”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

On roadtrips, we always try to eat where the "locals" eat when possible. On a trip from Florida to Texas, my wife found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and it was well worth leaving Interstate 10. I had the catfish over red beans and rice. Wife had crab cakes. Both were excellent! Will definitely stop here if I ever take this trip again!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank miredintx
“Great Local Seafood!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I'm from a central Florida coastal town and when visiting family in Gulfport this is our favorite seafood resturant we always visit. Seafood always fresh, views of the back bay comforting and the service is great. Casual atmosphere with a nice menu variety featuring local dishes.