“Love this place!”

The Dock Bar & Grill
Ranked #116 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, American, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Dock is a full-service waterfront seafood restaurant & bar featuring outdoor seating and beautiful views of Gulfport Lake. If you prefer, you may enjoy our air-conditioned indoor dining. Drive up or boat in; we'll be happy to serve you.
Shreveport
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Food was great! Not far off I-10! We sat on patio by lake..huge open patio with bar. Makin a second stop by there on way home! Also $10 lunch menu!

• Visited August 2013

Clinton, MS
“Great atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We loved the atmosphere of The Dock, and the food was good. The service was lacking, but that can happen anywhere (our appetizer arrived as we were finishing out entree's). The server apologized and took it off our check. We will probably come back the next time we visit the coast.

• Visited July 2013
Estero, Florida
“Pulled in on a whim”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Travelling across I-10 from Florida to Louisiana I used the "near me now" function on my trusty TripAdvisor app and The Dock popped up. Seafood on the water and about a mile from my spot on the interstate. I'm in. Was eating at a weird hour 2:00 so pretty much had the place to myself. Ordered the jalapeño and mushroom appetizer - tasty and huge. So took leftovers for the next bit of road. Also had 1/2 dozen chargrilled oysters topped with parmesan cheese. They were excellent!! Plump and juicy. .Also had the corn and crab bisque. Piping hot and not too salty (as some are). The three item and tea came to about $25 bucks. Server was very attentive without suffocating me. Offered tea for the road. If you're in the Gulfport area give the Dock a try!!

• Visited July 2013
“Love the dock!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

The food and view at the dock is awesome!! Love it there!! Try the nachos!! And definitely sit at the bar with Dave. That's the best service you'llget.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MaddoxH
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nothing better than eating good seafood while looking out at the water. The service was good and the food was great. If you chose to eat inside or outside I think you will be pleased when you leave.

Visited April 2013